Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fat lady is not singing yet.

The latest I have is City were fully aware of Madrid's meeting with Malaga, at least 48 hours prior.

We have more than matched Madrid's terms in the last 24 hours.

Isco did not commit to anything yesterday.

Don't want to give false hope but City insist it is has always been down to the lad.

You can forget us handing Madrid any money for their cast-offs.

Unfortunately the majority of posters have convinced themselves otherwise to protect themselves if the outcome isn't good.

Always been 50/50 and still is.

**FACEPALM**

2Wdj8xK.jpg

marca2.jpg

i've not heard anything from isco to indicate he's leaning madrid, and plenty (pellegrini) to indiciate he'd like us. if his dad hadn't gotten involved none of these bullshit stories would have come out today.

we'll see by monday

LoveCity said:
M24 Citizen said:
Right, seriously people. Nothing definitive. Marca and AS (Real Madrid's mouthpiece who have continuously got it wrong over the years) are the one's spreading all this as the other spanish papers are just running what they say because it's reached boiling point with Isco saying he could decide by tomorrow.

This has been blown well out of proportion because it's got so close and the tension has hit the ceiling

El Confidencial, RTVE, Cadena SER, and Punto Pelota are reporting it independently of AS and Marca.

Once Marca ran the story everyone was going to run it with sources that could be disproved as necessary.

No one wants to be last or miss out. It seems like we went from having a meeting... To the media speculating that Isco having to make a decision to the media projecting him to sign for Madrid. All of this happened in a matter of 6-8 hours overnight

In all likelihood it seems that even if Madrid didn't meet the buyout but overbid us that Malaga would leak the "Real are close to signing Isco" story to pressure us into paying more. The player would also be okay with the story being in the media (even if no decision was made) because it forces City into spending more.

Malaga as well as other Spanish clubs have a history of releasing "agreed to terms" statements on their websites regardless of whether the player has a medical or manager has signed. Pellegrini and Navas were announced to be departing almost a full week and half ahead of us announcing it on the OS.

City do not just "announce signings". We create video packages and have entire site segments dedicated to the player. I wouldn't be surprised if we unveil him in such a fantastic ways swell.

Pete Jensen talkshite Spanish reporter just said now that Madrid are telling eveyone who will listen that they have done the deal, but he said the clubs have agreed a fee between them but its now up to Isco, he also said lets wait and see which way the player goes, so nothings sorted yet despite what Madrid say

lukyman said:
Pete Jenson, talksports spanish reporter has just said that BOTH City and rm have agreed a deal with them BUT it is now up to Isco to decide his future

Not trying to be funny mate, but I think this has been said 100 pages ago.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fat lady is not singing yet.

The latest I have is City were fully aware of Madrid's meeting with Malaga, at least 48 hours prior.

We have more than matched Madrid's terms in the last 24 hours.

Isco did not commit to anything yesterday.

Don't want to give false hope but City insist it is has always been down to the lad.

You can forget us handing Madrid any money for their cast-offs.

Sounds reasonable. Malaga agreed Reals offer, who briefed the press. Subsequently City have matched/bettered the offer- but it hasn't reached the press- perhaps Malaga/City aren't quite as vocal as Real.

Still in Isco's hands.

I'm trying to be positive- all the reports are negative, but I would be surprised if we gave up on this one.

madrid's tactics are clear.....to rail road the player into their arms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.