Isis Threaten Champions league games

The IRA didn’t give warnings that would allow the targeted areas to be evacuated. Quite the opposite in fact.
Great post. Whilst they did give code words etc to inform of an impending bombing there were so vague as to be useless.

For the Manchester attack for example, the warning was so vague it led to further confusion. It was only down to the thinking of the Emergency services on the ground to move people further away that it wasn't any worse.

The truck containing the explosives was even ticketed....

For balance, this is a great read. Look up From Insurrection to Parliament by Tommy McKearney.

Great post. Whilst they did give code words etc to inform of an impending bombing there were so vague as to be useless.

For the Manchester attack for example, the warning was so vague it led to further confusion. It was only down to the thinking of the Emergency services on the ground to move people further away that it wasn't any worse.

The truck containing the explosives was even ticketed....

For balance, this is a great read. Look up From Insurrection to Parliament by Tommy McKearney.
The ‘warnings’ given before Omagh and Warrington to name but two were deliberately designed to distract and disorientate the security services.

In Enniskillen, again just one example, no warning was given when they blew up the remembrance service.

Murdering, cowardly bastards yet it’s remarkable how some people think they weren’t interested in killing people.

Can’t see an attack tonight but I think an attack is imminent and it will happen soon.

On the occasions I nip to the Trafford Centre (mainly for food or the kids activity parties) I often think thats a prime location for an attack rather than the football.

Stay safe everyone today.
I've thought this about the White Rose in Leeds, but you could just adjust that to any big shopping centre.

You could wander in with a machine gun/grenades and instantly kill hundreds of folk. Then just wander about shooting and you'd kill thousands before the armed police could get near.

Not to give any ideas, but it's a frightening thought.

The IRA didn’t give warnings that would allow the targeted areas to be evacuated. Quite the opposite in fact.

Just went on isis website and called them all cunts and got a thread ban.
Mods are more on the ball than here at least..

:-)

I've thought this about the White Rose in Leeds, but you could just adjust that to any big shopping centre.

You could wander in with a machine gun/grenades and instantly kill hundreds of folk. Then just wander about shooting and you'd kill thousands before the armed police could get near.

Not to give any ideas, but it's a frightening thought.
Tbh I always thought ibiza would get hit

Nice to give a warning as they usually don't, the gutless cunts usually target women and children at an Ariana Grande concert.

My lad got back into Manchester about half 3 this morning much to the mums relief, she was on edge all night and couldn't relax.
The poster who originally posted the screenshot of the ISIS threat is a Barca fan (I think) and I just went through a few of his previous tweets, one of them from last year was him or her accusing Pep of having an affair with Gérard Pique's wife.

Hmm.

That brings to mind a couple of occasions in the 70s when I 'woke up' at a match and genuinely wondered how I got there. Usually New Year's Day fixtures.
A rag mate of mine many years ago went to an away game at QPR, got so pissed he fell asleep but somehow managed to get the bus home which he has absolutely no recollection of. He woke up the following day and put Ceefax on to find out the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.