Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

gaudinho's stolen car said:
As far as I am concerned there is only one true deity:

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

amen brother!

Re: Re: Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

anymore than 2sheiks said:
My religion does have proof rather than just faith and guesswork. One part of my religion believes that we all come back as ghosts when we die. As ghosts, we don't have the same inhibitions as we do when we were humans. We are free to do as we please without society judging us. People often say the room goes colder when a ghost is present and it's true. When you have a piss and sometimes shiver a little bit once you've finished pissing, it's because a load of lady ghosts are in the room checking out your junk.

What religion? What proof?

Re: Re: Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

BimboBob said:
My religion does have proof rather than just faith and guesswork. One part of my religion believes that we all come back as ghosts when we die. As ghosts, we don't have the same inhibitions as we do when we were humans. We are free to do as we please without society judging us. People often say the room goes colder when a ghost is present and it's true. When you have a piss and sometimes shiver a little bit once you've finished pissing, it's because a load of lady ghosts are in the room checking out your junk.

Whooooosh bob

Ducado said:
I constantly here accusations that religion is being forced on people, there is at least one or two threads a month about it, but I can see no evidence of religion being forced upon anyone as I go about my day to day life. In fact I am pretty well travelled and can honestly say I have not seen any evidence of religion being forced down anyone's throat in any of the countries I have visited (even in the middle east).

What I do find disturbing is the wish to denigrate what other people beleive in and then to insult their beliefs

What happened to live and let live? You really are free to beleive in what you want to beleive in

The most visible form of 'forcing' religion round here is the godbotherers knocking on my door every fuckin month.

The most invasive indoctrination is also the hardest to see. Think political lobbyists that shuffle around the corridors of power that are employed by faith based organisations. The most recent example of which was the attempt to change the law regarding abortion advice..

And teaching kids that god exists when they are at school is most definitely 'forcing' religion onto them.

Re: Re: Re: Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

SWP's back said:
BimboBob said:

Whooooosh bob

I refuse to believe the opening statement was a joke.

BimboBob said:
SWP's back said:
BimboBob said:
Whooooosh bob

I refuse to believe the opening statement was a joke.
I was just trying to create some fear and paranoia. Like all religions do. I was raised as a catholic and was told that if you masturbate, you go to hell. If that's the case then I'll end up as the devils right-hand man.........(no pun intended).

I was raised as a catholic and was told that if you masturbate, you go to hell. If that's the case then I'll end up as the devils right-hand man.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-ts5_nuF8[/youtube]

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So to summarise briefly,the denouement of the thread is the predictable but inevitable conclusion that all organised religion is an outdated control system based on irrational superstitious claptrap masquerading as moral good.
It always ends this way.
My masterbation sessions always end in guilt, hatred and self-loathing but I still enjoy getting there.

I'd still like an explanation to why that shiver happens at the end of a piss. Maybe it's like yawning and nobody knows what causes it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.