Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Get to fuck,you arrogant twat.
You know fuck all about me,or most of the rest of this forum.
Do you know whether or not I have read the Koran?
'Homosexuals were being murdered before the arrival of Islam'?
So fucking what?
We are not living in the middle ages anymore.
Does that mean that stoning people to death for their sexuality is acceptable in Islamic countries?
Because most civilised countries nowadays accept that it isn't.
I used to be of the opinion that BB2 was the biggest arsehole on this forum,but I was way off the mark.
You have surpassed him in the imbecile department by a wide margin.

Ahh you are resorting to anger and swearing to cover you complete ignorance on the subject and lack of knowlegde about the topic at hand. If you think I care that a simple minded idiot wit less brain cells than squashed slug thinks im an asshole then your stupidity has struck again. I dont think you can read a comic let alone have the patience to read the Quran. :)

didactic said:
What never fails to astound me is your sheer fucking arrogance.
Who the fuck are you to judge the intelligence of this forum?
Just because our fiscal benefactor happens to be Muslim doesn't mean we can't question the ludicrous,anachronistic,homophobic,mysogynistic drivel that his faith manifests.
A so-called 'faith' that trains gullible young boys to blow themselves and innocent others up in the name of someone who,in all likelihood,probably doesn't exist,with the fatuous promise of a place in a heaven that doesn't exist either?
Maybe you would like to furnish us with a list of topics that you deem suitable humour material,given that you are patently so much cleverer that we are?

There are so many things wrong with what you said that I wont even bother arguing about intelligence because you are obviously very stupid.

Just because our fiscal benefactor happens to be Muslim doesn't mean we can't question the ludicrous,anachronistic,homophobic,mysogynistic drivel that his faith manifests.

Yes it does because you are insulting a faith you obviously understand very little about expect for the mainstream misconceptions feed to the gullible which you obviously represent. Homosexuals were being murdered in Europe way before the arrival of Islam. Islam is not misogynistic infact women in muslim countries hold very high positions and did throughout history before it was even accepted in the west. Before women were even allowed to vote.

A so-called 'faith' that trains gullible young boys to blow themselves and innocent others up in the name of someone who,in all likelihood,probably doesn't exist,with the fatuous promise of a place in a heaven that doesn't exist either?

Oh so faith trains people? You sure about that?.What about those little boys and girls dying in the "war on terror" or those 10 - 16 year olds sent to die for wealthy bankers and land owners and beliefs which were/are not even their own since World War 1?. How easy to judge from your seat of purity after all the west doesnt use lies to brainwash its people to go into wars. It has never done that on a much larger scale than the few religious extremists that use religion for their own agendas.

Why not just leave those with different beliefs to themselves and joke about less sensitive topics?

No because you are an idiot and its no benefit for me to battle intellect with someone who poses no challenge. I might as well go and buly children while I am at it.

So fucking what?
Does that mean that stoning people to death for their sexuality is acceptable in Islamic countries?
I used to be of the opinion that BB2 was the biggest arsehole on this forum,but I was way off the mark.

Don't bother.

I foe'd him ages ago as I thought he was an embarrassment to City fans. He's probably not from Manchester, and from his posts, I get the feeling he started supporting us after the Sheikh came. The sort of stuff he was saying on the main forum would likely get him a slap if he were to say it at a game with other proper City fans. But then again, I imagine he doesn't go to the games. Anyway, just ignore him because it turns out he's a thick as fuck and you'll feel sorry for him if you carry on reading his posts.

nashark said:
I foe'd him ages ago as I thought he was an embarrassment to City fans. He's probably not from Manchester, and from his posts, I get the feeling he started supporting us after the Sheikh came. The sort of stuff he was saying on the main forum would likely get him a slap if he were to say it at a game with other proper City fans. But then again, I imagine he doesn't go to the games. Anyway, just ignore him because it turns out he's a thick as fuck and you'll feel sorry for him if you carry on reading his posts.

I ignored you years ago why you still discussing me?. Go away you silly man. Noone was talking to you.

P.S. You wouldnt even look me in the eye let alone try and slap me my picture is up on this forum. Stop making online threats if you have an issue with me that is beyond words. I will meet you where ever you like. I didnt know you decided who the "real city fans" were.

tueartsboots said:
299319_212160715515630_184837164914652_559314_556106266_n.jpg

I can see you changing your status T,

"Championing Polygamous Marriage's all over the world!!!"

didactic said:
So fucking what?

Ahh you are resorting to anger and swearing to cover you complete ignorance on the subject and lack of knowlegde about the topic at hand. If you think I care that a simple minded idiot wit less brain cells than squashed slug thinks im an asshole then your stupidity has struck again. I dont think you can read a comic let alone have the patience to read the Quran. :)

You questioned the intelligence of the entire forum,and implied that you are intellectually superior.
I think that most forumites would concur that this displays arrogance.
You defend Islam's record on women's rights and gay people,which is ludicrous,given that stonings of both adulterous women and gay men are commonplace.
You state that we shouldn't criticise the Islamic faith simply because our owner is a Muslim,which is abject nonsense.
I simply cannot be bothered in persuing this any further with you,and shall leave others to form their own opinions of you.

didactic said:
I ignored you years ago why you still discussing me?. Go away you silly man. Noone was talking to you.

P.S. You wouldnt even look me in the eye let alone try and slap me my picture is up on this forum. Stop making online threats if you have an issue with me that is beyond words. I will meet you where ever you like. I didnt know you decided who the "real city fans" were.

BSAmplifierDetector.gif

You questioned the intelligence of the entire forum,and implied that you are intellectually superior.
I think that most forumites would concur that this displays arrogance.
You defend Islam's record on women's rights and gay people,which is ludicrous,given that stonings of both adulterous women and gay men are commonplace.
You state that we shouldn't criticise the Islamic faith simply because our owner is a Muslim,which is abject nonsense.
I simply cannot be bothered in persuing this any further with you,and shall leave others to form their own opinions of you.

You questioned the intelligence of the entire forum,and implied that you are intellectually superior.I think that most forumites would concur that this displays arrogance.

Leave my arrogance out of it that is duly earned and deserved:).

I dont defend anything i simply say to attack a religion with flawed information is not right because there many different ways different people apply the exact same religion. That should not be held against the religion.

Yes that is simply biting the hand that feeds us and not very smart.

I dont really care what others think of me I just try to speak from a researched point of view. Have a good day.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am --<br /><br />
Biggsy1 said:

Who are you and I do not get your post??.

didactic said:
img]http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w352/tkalec/BSAmplifierDetector.gif[/img]

Who are you and I do not get your post??.

Hi I'm Biggsy1 and I'm a Manchester City Fan, nice to meet you!!

How about this one then!!

attention20whore3lm9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.