Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

tueartsboots said:
299319_212160715515630_184837164914652_559314_556106266_n.jpg

Women are inferior to Men in Christianity? Find me Men and Women praying next to eachother in the Mosque or Christian Women having to cover their heads? Islam is deeply misoginistic in comparison.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
It seems strange that a gay man should be supporting a culture which is so opposed to homosexuality.

yawn.gif

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm --

peoffrey said:
Women are inferior to Men in Christianity? Find me Men and Women praying next to eachother in the Mosque or Christian Women having to cover their heads? Islam is deeply misoginistic in comparison.

Jewish women are not even allowed to be alone with a man after dark. Look into the laws of judaism. None of these laws affect any of us so why is everyone so against what others believe?. Let them be.

didactic said:
Jewish women are not even allowed to be alone with a man after dark. Look into the laws of judaism. None of these laws affect any of us so why is everyone so against what others believe?. Let them be.

Orthodox vs Reform. I have several Jewish friends and they're very much on the cultured side as opposed to following everything to the word. The laws don't affect us because Jewish people don't look to push their beliefs on others. This isn't the same with Muslims and Christians.

peoffrey said:
Orthodox vs Reform. I have several Jewish friends and they're very much on the cultured side as opposed to following everything to the word. The laws don't affect us because Jewish people don't look to push their beliefs on others. This isn't the same with Muslims and Christians.

Nor do muslims infact Islam has been around for thousands of years and unlike the "others" they did not burn at the stake nor impale or throw into boiling tar those who refused to convert. There are groups who take things too far but I have many muslim friends who I grew up with and their views are nothing like what is being potrayed in this thread. Just like with Jewish people there are those who want to wipe out anyone who does not believe in what they do but there are others who live fine with others. Lets not just pick on the popular enemy right now.

peoffrey said:
didactic said:

err...Israel?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
peoffrey said:
didactic said:

err...Israel?
I love the shout random country names game

erm..............

Ghana

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
peoffrey said:

err...Israel?
I love the shout random country names game

erm..............

Ghana

MOZAMBIQUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.