Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Every religion is there to make the masses behave themselves with the threat of hell for sinners. Muslims are told drinking alcohol is against their religion but the truth is it's a means of stopping infidelity. Middle eastern and other hot countries tell the men they have to be circumcised because it's their religion but the truth is because they can't always have the means to clean themselves properly so the whole place would stink of bulb-cheese. If you don't do as you're told, you go to hell. All religions are the same.

Funniest thing ive read in a while, pissing myself

pieface said:
h2FDZ.jpg

One thing's for sure, they're getting uglier since the 70's. God (or Allah for that matter) help them in 30 years... they'll be proper munters!

The one above the middle of the writing looks like fucking E.T!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
What never fails to astound me is your sheer fucking arrogance.
Who the fuck are you to judge the intelligence of this forum?
Just because our fiscal benefactor happens to be Muslim doesn't mean we can't question the ludicrous,anachronistic,homophobic,mysogynistic drivel that his faith manifests.
A so-called 'faith' that trains gullible young boys to blow themselves and innocent others up in the name of someone who,in all likelihood,probably doesn't exist,with the fatuous promise of a place in a heaven that doesn't exist either?
Maybe you would like to furnish us with a list of topics that you deem suitable humour material,given that you are patently so much cleverer that we are?

There are so many things wrong with what you said that I wont even bother arguing about intelligence because you are obviously very stupid.

Just because our fiscal benefactor happens to be Muslim doesn't mean we can't question the ludicrous,anachronistic,homophobic,mysogynistic drivel that his faith manifests.

Yes it does because you are insulting a faith you obviously understand very little about expect for the mainstream misconceptions feed to the gullible which you obviously represent. Homosexuals were being murdered in Europe way before the arrival of Islam. Islam is not misogynistic infact women in muslim countries hold very high positions and did throughout history before it was even accepted in the west. Before women were even allowed to vote.

A so-called 'faith' that trains gullible young boys to blow themselves and innocent others up in the name of someone who,in all likelihood,probably doesn't exist,with the fatuous promise of a place in a heaven that doesn't exist either?

Oh so faith trains people? You sure about that?.What about those little boys and girls dying in the "war on terror" or those 10 - 16 year olds sent to die for wealthy bankers and land owners and beliefs which were/are not even their own since World War 1?. How easy to judge from your seat of purity after all the west doesnt use lies to brainwash its people to go into wars. It has never done that on a much larger scale than the few religious extremists that use religion for their own agendas.

Maybe you would like to furnish us with a list of topics that you deem suitable humour material,given that you are patently so much cleverer that we are?

No because you are an idiot and its no benefit for me to battle intellect with someone who poses no challenge. I might as well go and buly children while I am at it.

paphos-mcfc said:
pieface said:

One thing's for sure, they're getting uglier since the 70's. God (or Allah for that matter) help them in 30 years... they'll be proper munters!

The one above the middle of the writing looks like fucking E.T!!

The one 2nd row, right hand side looks like Bwian's (no Brian, ouch!) mum. He promised me the world he did.

didactic said:
The level of intelligence on this board never fails to astound me I am neither Muslim nor Christian. But a very devout Muslim invests billions of his own money into the very club we love and turns us into a football powerhouse able to contend with the very best and how do we reward him and his family?. We make a mockery of their very beliefs for simple laughs and giggles. Ignorant jokes too based on a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the relgion as a whole.

Why not just leave those with different beliefs to themselves and joke about less sensitive topics?.

If you're going to boast about intelligence then at least get your punctuation right.

The paradise contains six important items:

***** Beautiful virgins
***** Young boys
***** Water
***** Wine
***** Fruits and wealth

Is it just me or does this sound a bit like Canal street on a Saturday night ?

didactic said:

There are so many things wrong with what you said that I wont even bother arguing about intelligence because you are obviously very stupid.

Yes it does because you are insulting a faith you obviously understand very little about expect for the mainstream misconceptions feed to the gullible which you obviously represent. Homosexuals were being murdered in Europe way before the arrival of Islam. Islam is not misogynistic infact women in muslim countries hold very high positions and did throughout history before it was even accepted in the west. Before women were even allowed to vote.

Oh so faith trains people? You sure about that?.What about those little boys and girls dying in the "war on terror" or those 10 - 16 year olds sent to die for wealthy bankers and land owners and beliefs which were/are not even their own since World War 1?. How easy to judge from your seat of purity after all the west doesnt use lies to brainwash its people to go into wars. It has never done that on a much larger scale than the few religious extremists that use religion for their own agendas.

Why not just leave those with different beliefs to themselves and joke about less sensitive topics?

No because you are an idiot and its no benefit for me to battle intellect with someone who poses no challenge. I might as well go and buly children while I am at it.

Get to fuck,you arrogant twat.
You know fuck all about me,or most of the rest of this forum.
Do you know whether or not I have read the Koran?
'Homosexuals were being murdered before the arrival of Islam'?
So fucking what?
We are not living in the middle ages anymore.
Does that mean that stoning people to death for their sexuality is acceptable in Islamic countries?
Because most civilised countries nowadays accept that it isn't.
I used to be of the opinion that BB2 was the biggest arsehole on this forum,but I was way off the mark.
You have surpassed him in the imbecile department by a wide margin.

stonerblue said:
didactic said:
The level of intelligence on this board never fails to astound me I am neither Muslim nor Christian. But a very devout Muslim invests billions of his own money into the very club we love and turns us into a football powerhouse able to contend with the very best and how do we reward him and his family?. We make a mockery of their very beliefs for simple laughs and giggles. Ignorant jokes too based on a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the relgion as a whole.

Why not just leave those with different beliefs to themselves and joke about less sensitive topics?.

If you're going to boast about intelligence then at least get your punctuation right.

Show me where I boasted?. If you going to try for a witty come back learn how to read and comprehend first.

didactic said:

Why not just leave those with different beliefs to themselves and joke about less sensitive topics?

Get to fuck,you arrogant twat.
You know fuck all about me,or most of the rest of this forum.
Do you know whether or not I have read the Koran?
'Homosexuals were being murdered before the arrival of Islam'?
So fucking what?
We are not living in the middle ages anymore.
Does that mean that stoning people to death for their sexuality is acceptable in Islamic countries?
Because most civilised countries nowadays accept that it isn't.
I used to be of the opinion that BB2 was the biggest arsehole on this forum,but I was way off the mark.
You have surpassed him in the imbecile department by a wide margin.

421.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.