IOM18.jpg

Some real crimes against fashion with a couple of those hair cuts

[bigimg]
15ebhuc.jpg
[/bigimg]

-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm --

[bigimg]
vy8vom.jpg
[/bigimg]<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm --<br /><br />and my frank sidebottom signed ferry ticket[bigimg]
sc3tad.jpg
[/bigimg]

Missed this trip but went to IOM tournament in 1985 which as far as I can recall was the first time the Disco Pants song was aired. Anyone else remember Big Alan Potter's shiny green strides? I think it was at the game v Stoke

Alan Potters disco pants are the best!...............

went to that one . if i remember right it was. city.carlisle. stoke. and newcastle.
it was also the tour . that the famous "guvnors" was to begin.....
also sammy mcilroy played and was given a bad time. by a few blues .
weather was shit. i'd say there was around 50 city.

Didn,t go in 85 but went to the friendly on the friday night away at Preston before it.Went in 1994,Oldham carrying on with themselves what they were going to do to City til they realised how many were going+never turned up,Frank Sidebottom,s puppet Little Frank was kidnapped+held to ransom by some of the lads,he never paid+the rumour goes he was executed down by the harbour.The Quids in pub was a belter,had to put quid in turnstile to get in+were given yellow card if you were playing up+red if you carried on,few lads got straight reds,Norman Wisdom was in clubhouse after the game with IOM

183sash said:
[bigimg]
15ebhuc.jpg
[/bigimg]

-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm --

[bigimg]
vy8vom.jpg
[/bigimg]

-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm --

and my frank sidebottom signed ferry ticket[bigimg]
sc3tad.jpg
[/bigimg]
got that t shirt aswell and i still see the guy i bought it off at city knocking about

-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm --

lev_yashin said:
Anyone recognise themselves?

IOM18.jpg
was that outside the club where uwe came in?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm --<br /><br />anyone remember the knobheads on the zebra crossing outside the quid bar with fuck all on stopping all the traffic?
quality!

goatinho said:
anyone remember the knobheads on the zebra crossing outside the quid bar with fuck all on stopping all the traffic?
quality!

Yeah, remember that!

Does anyone remember the two city fans fighting outside the ferry terminal after we got off?

I got well sunburned on the ferry over!

And the football match in the main street on the Saturday with two coppers just stood there having a laugh with us!

there was a boozer right where you come off the ferry and there were about 20 or 30 moody hells angels in there and promptly got the piss ripped out of them when a ferry load of pissed up mancs turned up!
i had to sleep in shelter on the front that night in a thunder storm as i got booted out my hotel after being there for approx 30 mins :(

The "kill the cheese" campaign suggests that the 'turn wembley blue' and 'curly wigs for wembley' brigade read this thread and remember who you are fucking representing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.