Israel-Palestine Conflict

I'm assuming the 12 (not 7) sacked were still working with UNRWA, rather than anyone captured by the IDF.

Because if the latter, their "testimony" might have gone:

"Had anyone involved with Hamas on October 7th ever worked for the UN?"

"No. AAAGH. Yes yes, anything you like."

Last edited:
Apologies to Bluemoons five eyes intelligence experts but I’d say the intelligence is enough for the US, Australia, Italy, Canada, Finland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and ourselves so far.

Only believe in the information that SUPPORTS your narrative, all else is propaganda.

C'mon mate you know the drill by now :)

Only believe in the information that SUPPORTS your narrative, all else is propaganda.

C'mon mate you know the drill by now :)
Just reading the latest stuff, am I right in thinking it was only 7 people out of 13,000?

Don‘t get me wrong, one is enough, but it’s a minute percentage and if it was rife then I’d have expected more. There’s probably that many, as minimum, from all sides of the argument.

Still, a side issue that seems to be getting so much traction on here, when the world is melting.

Just reading the latest stuff, am I right in thinking it was only 7 people out of 13,000?

Don‘t get me wrong, one is enough, but it’s a minute percentage and if it was rife then I’d have expected more. There’s probably that many, as minimum, from all sides of the argument.

Still, a side issue that seems to be getting so much traction on here, when the world is melting.

Let's use that as an excuse to starve a couple of million people, deny them water, and leave mutilated children to suffer without pain relief.

Whatever the extent of involvement in Hamas by people employed by UNRWA, Israel doesn't like UNRWA because it perpetuates the refugee status of Palestinians. Trump's "peace initiative" including getting rid of UNRWA. “It is important to have an honest and sincere effort to disrupt UNRWA.”

Let's use that as an excuse to starve a couple of million people, deny them water, and leave mutilated children to suffer without pain relief.

Whatever the extent of involvement in Hamas by people employed by UNRWA, Israel doesn't like UNRWA because it perpetuates the refugee status of Palestinians. Trump's "peace initiative" including getting rid of UNRWA. “It is important to have an honest and sincere effort to disrupt UNRWA.”

I would be amazed if no Hamas fighters were working for the UN agencies in the same way I would be amazed if there were none working anywhere else in Gaza. Israel says there are 30,000 Hamas fighters in Gaza, in a population of 2 million, half of which are children and half the remainder, presumably, women. That is 30,000 out of 500,000 men, 6%. They aren't all sitting around in a state of readiness, I imagine. So 12 out of 13,000 is a remarkably low figure. I would expect Israeli intelligence has as many, if not more, operatives in UN agencies.

Seems like a huge over-reaction by the west to cut off aid.

Unbelievable. I still cannot believe theve suspended this money on the evidence the fuckin IDF have provided, through interrogation.
It's pathetic really.

Cameron lobbying to increase aid while the UK government defunds the principal supplier of aid.

Day 1. Israel told not to do genocidal stuff.

Day 2. Announcement of hope of a 2 month ceasefire

Day 3. "Intelligence" about a few UNRWA employees alleged to have been involved on October 7th is revealed, three months after the event.

Excuse my scepticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.