Israel-Palestine Conflict

If all fails they will pull the anti-semite card.
That's what the sympathisers do, they make abhorrently racist statements and then shout "anti-Semite!" when called out on it. It's a propaganda technique that has proven successful time and again.

Conflating Judaism with the Israeli state and a boat load of whataboutism are probably the two most popular tactics to drive away any criticism. When you try to take the current behaviour of the state and draw historical parallels you get sent links about the Holocaust like nobody is aware of the things that have happened in the past. They seem to miss the fact that these kind of situations in the past escalated to the levels they did because regimes became emboldened by the failure of the international community to act, which is exactly what is happening right now with both Russia and Israel.

This happens because the sympathisers are bots with no individual thoughts who just repeat the talking points while relishing what is happening to the Palestinians. It's sickening really because the behaviour of these bots, front and centre shouting their pro regime views and waving the Israeli flag, is actually driving the increased anti-Semitism in the country that they and many others are concerned about.

I'll finish this post with the fact that I, along with the vast majority of people, am appalled by any form of anti-Semitism. I feel like I have to post this because if I don't explicitly state it, despite having done so before, the resident bots will attempt to play the anti-Semitism card again.

We won't take any unless they are white face and right wing.

It’s impossible to even begin to have any sort of debate with mindsets like this.

What you have just come out with is so far removed from the truth and utter fabricated bollocks but you know this and yet, it doesn’t stop you saying it does it?

That's what the sympathisers do, they make abhorrently racist statements and then shout "anti-Semite!" when called out on it. It's a propaganda technique that has proven successful time and again.

Conflating Judaism with the Israeli state and a boat load of whataboutism are probably the two most popular tactics to drive away any criticism. When you try to take the current behaviour of the state and draw historical parallels you get sent links about the Holocaust like nobody is aware of the things that have happened in the past. They seem to miss the fact that these kind of situations in the past escalated to the levels they did because regimes became emboldened by the failure of the international community to act, which is exactly what is happening right now with both Russia and Israel.

This happens because the sympathisers are bots with no individual thoughts who just repeat the talking points while relishing what is happening to the Palestinians. It's sickening really because the behaviour of these bots, front and centre shouting their pro regime views and waving the Israeli flag, is actually driving the increased anti-Semitism in the country that they and many others are concerned about.

I'll finish this post with the fact that I, along with the vast majority of people, am appalled by any form of anti-Semitism. I feel like I have to post this because if I don't explicitly state it, despite having done so before, the resident bots will attempt to play the anti-Semitism card again.

The antisemites think they are clever fuckers and that it is up to them what defines antisemitism.

That’s the real issue at play here.

The antisemites think they are clever fuckers and that it is up to them what defines antisemitism.

That’s the real issue at play here.
The bots conflating criticism of a regime with criticism of a people is the issue. The more the bots blur the lines between the two, the more risk there is that aired grievances will target the wrong group.

The bots conflating criticism of a regime with criticism of a people is the issue. The more the bots blur the lines between the two, the more risk there is that aired grievances will target the wrong group.

No honestly, going back to what it is you’re desperately trying to claim, it’s the exact same as racists trying to tell us what defines racism.

Rightly, no fucker would let them do that and it’s the same with this.

The fact those that claim they only criticise keep having to mention they’re not antisemites is quite telling to be honest.

Thank fuck for the “bots” who can keep reminding them that they don’t make the rules all the time.

No honestly, going back to what it is you’re desperately trying to claim, it’s the exact same as racists trying to tell us what defines racism.

Rightly, no fucker would let them do that and it’s the same with this.

The fact those that claim they only criticise keep having to mention they’re not antisemites is quite telling to be honest.

Thank fuck for the “bots” who can keep reminding them that they don’t make the rules all the time.
If you read the detail of what I was saying, it was this:

The Israeli regime has made many statements that are racist, xenophobic and ultranationalist. They are engaging a civilian population to act upon their statements and are progressively escalating their actions based on the inaction from the West. They are then releasing propaganda that is being acted on by bots who have either infiltrated communications channels or are willingly acting in defence of the state and its actions. Those bots are spreading disinformation and try to discredit people challenging it by making claims about them.

This is all based on a playbook that has been run through a number of times by a number of despotic regimes.

As for who defines what anti-Semitism is, no single group has the right to define it as otherwise history tells us that group will exploit the position for their own ends. We define it collectively by majority agreement. The majority agree that criticism of the Israeli state is not anti-Semitism, therefore it is not anti-Semitism no matter how much the bots wish it was.

There must be an awful lot of antisemites in Israel, given the number who oppose Netanyahu and criticise his policy. This includes senior military figures.
I have alwasys been clear in my mind about the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.