Israel-Palestine Conflict

Don’t fret, Muslim nations will cover the shortfall.

China and Russia will pump the cash in surely?

They will won’t they?
And if they did, that would be a good thing, because...?

And if Israel gets its way and UNRWA is disbanded, how many Palestinian refugees should the UK take? One million or two?

Last edited:
Apologies to Bluemoons five eyes intelligence experts but I’d say the intelligence is enough for the US, Australia, Italy, Canada, Finland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and ourselves so far.
Zionists lobbying has been enough for a lot more nations. Where they have been and stand intelligence is not required as its easily fabricated and these nations will accept anything to help the little genocide state.

If all fails they will pull the anti-semite card.

Zionists lobbying has been enough for a lot more nations. Where they have been and stand intelligence is not required as its easily fabricated and these nations will accept anything to help the little genocide state.

If all fails they will pull the anti-semite card.

Do yourself a favour and don’t bother quoting me because posters like yourself, who use the word zionists in the way you do I have zero time for and won’t reply to.

Honestly I’ve got fuck all good to say to you so let’s save each other the hassle and let’s just avoid each other.

And if they did, that would be a good thing, because...?

And if Israel gets its way and UNRWA is disbanded, how many Palestinian refugees should the UK take? One million or two?

It would be good because it’s saving Palestinian lives Vic or is it only western money that should be doing that?

How many should we take? Not as many as those countries currently defending the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah that’s for sure.

Maybe Iran will take them all eh seeing it was their money and backing that helped kick off the current escalation on the 7th October which has resulted in this war and crises?

They won’t though, Palestinians are just useful pawns to them in their ideological battle to see the end of Israel.

Last edited:
We won't take any unless they are white face and right wing.

Which white faced right wing refugees have we taken recently? You do know that the huge majority of the people we welcome here don't fit that description at all.

Where do most refugees come from in the UK?

In the year ending September 2023, the top five countries of origin of people seeking asylum were Afghanistan, Iran, Albania, India and Iraq. In terms of the number of asylum applications per head of population

Last edited:
It would be good because it’s saving Palestinian lives Vic or is it only western money that should be doing that?

How many should we take? Not as many as those countries currently defending the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah that’s for sure.

Maybe Iran will take them all eh seeing it was their money and backing that helped kick off the current escalation on the 7th October which has resulted in this war and crises?

They won’t though, Palestinians are just useful pawns to them in their ideological battle to see the end of Israel.
I meant why would you want Muslim countries that were trying to stabilise relationships with Israel to pour money into perpetuating a refugee situation that Israel thinks is destabilising.

Or why would you want China and Russia to have more input and influence into the region. How would that help anything?

As for Iran backing October 7th, see:

"BASH: Secretary Blinken, do you have evidence that Iran directed this attack?

BLINKEN: There's a long relationship between Iran and Hamas. In fact, Hamas wouldn't be around in the way that it is without the support that it's received from Iran over the years.

In this specific instance, we have not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind this particular attack."

(Yes, I know you phrased it carefully about Iranian support but the neighbouring Muslim majority nations don't want Palestinian refugees any more than we want Albanians.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.