Israel-Palestine Conflict

Well if we really want to go back to the start of this to apportion blame then it’s all going to end up on British shoulders but not sure anyone wants to have that conversation again.
I'm not sure I asked you the question , however, I lived over there in the 70's my question relates to happenings around that time

I'm not sure I asked you the question , however, I lived over there in the 70's my question relates to happenings around that time

I'm fairly certain your knowledge on the subject is more superior to mine, I guess it's how you see the state of Israels actions towards the Palestinians plight. Expanding settlements and an open air Prison for over 2 Million folk?

Well I’m sure ignoring everything before your personal experience int he 1970s is definitely the right way to go about this incredibly complex 1500 year old conflict.

I'm fairly certain your knowledge on the subject is more superior to mine, I guess it's how you see the state of Israels actions towards the Palestinians plight. Expanding settlements and an open air Prison for over 2 Million folk?
My knowledge of late probably isn't. It's a shit show from both sides , which I've tried to distance myself from . However, it started because certain extreamisy Palestinian terror groups such as the PLO refuse to accept that Israel should remain and continually attacked , this resulted in pushing back and 'stealing' land .
I honestly can't see peace there for a very long time , if ever .
And what has happend now is going to get very messy

Well I’m sure ignoring everything before your personal experience int he 1970s is definitely the right way to go about this incredibly complex 1500 year old conflict.
Israel land grabs began in 1967 , the belief that Isreal should not exist is a completely different matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.