Israel-Palestine Conflict

My mum used to say to my brother and I, "you're both as bad as one another."

Attach that to this tragic, perpetual conflict. And all because of religion.

Why do people who support Ukraine kicking out Russia not also support Palestinians doing the same with their oppressors ?

This question was asked on the news earlier. In fact someone went further and said why didn't certain western countries intervene when Israel started building settlements and turfing the Palestinians out. I mean the UN stated it was illegal.

Poor woman beaten and looks like been raped, bundled into a jeep, paraded dead and naked later.
Was that the woman with dreadlocks in back of Jeep?

Unfortunately these scum pigs have no respect for woman or humanity

Last edited:
Israeli death count now over 150 with 1000+ injured.

200+ Palestinians killed.

Dozens captured, hopefully that is resolved ASAP and it doesn’t become a week long front page news story worldwide as prolonged hostage situation rarely end in anything except tragedy.

The fallout from this will be bad for everyone. Netanyahu’s right wing govt should be in a position to benefit from it, but it happened on their watch, and there’s been a massive failure of intelligence, which is the governments fault.

Hamas have condemned thousands of their countrymen and dozens of their own to death. The death toll in this conflict is usually above 10:1, so hundreds of Israeli deaths will mean thousands of Palestinians.

And for the rest of us, it’s going to have big ripples throughout the Arab world and the USA which usually ends up badly for us.

My knowledge of late probably isn't. It's a shit show from both sides , which I've tried to distance myself from . However, it started because certain extreamisy Palestinian terror groups such as the PLO refuse to accept that Israel should remain and continually attacked , this resulted in pushing back and 'stealing' land .
I honestly can't see peace there for a very long time , if ever .
And what has happend now is going to get very messy
Is this 'war' over land, religion or BOTH ? sorry for my lack of understanding on this but can someone clarify why they are fighting...in layman terms please

I think so I'm trying to avoid seeing such but some do pop up here and there.
Videos all over the live leak type sites, was a particularly alarming one named human slaughterhouse

Why do people who support Ukraine kicking out Russia not also support Palestinians doing the same with their oppressors ?
Because Ukraine is a democratic, sovereign state invaded by a non-democratic entity which has commit numerous terrorist acts. So anyone supporting Ukraine should also be supporting Israel in this particular instance.

I should have added that it doesn't mean Israel has to be unconditionally supported in all instances.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.