From 2014

Poem: Oh Rascal Children Of Gaza by Khaled Juma

Oh rascal children of Gaza.
You who constantly disturbed me
with your screams under my window.
You who filled every morning
with rush and chaos.
You who broke my vase
and stole the lonely flower on my balcony.
Come back,
and scream as you want
and break all the vases.
Steal all the flowers.
Come back..
Just come back..

Wonder what would happen if any country took it upon themselves to protect the Palestinians from the Genocide. Literally dropped their soldiers in or by sea or any other means and just said fuck off to Israel?
They'd be branded as anti semitic and attacked by the US and UK.

Last edited:

Hopefully the beginning of the end for him and he ends up in the Hague

Hopefully the beginning of the end for him and he ends up in the Hague

can't see it - if push really comes to shove I am sure the USA or we will give him a safe haven to swerve the Hague - Netanyahu is the type of **** who will cut and run and let his generals face the music in the Hague in his stead and when the Arab response kicks in will shout from the sidelines about how he would be doing a better job.

To be honest - right now - the West's best approach is to tell Israel "do what you want however we will only stand back as long as you commit to not occupy and land in Gaza post conflict and commit to restoring the infrastructure you have destroyed within a decade"

To be honest - right now - the West's best approach is to tell Israel "do what you want however we will only stand back as long as you commit to not occupy and land in Gaza post conflict and commit to restoring the infrastructure you have destroyed within a decade"

Sadly…you may be spot on…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.