Israel-Palestine Conflict

I’ve learned so much since Oct 7. Hamas are utter cunts but the biggest part is understanding how Israel, and those that support this, are even bigger hypocritical cunts.
I find it very telling as far as US foreign policy goes that Ukraine, despite a nothing but peaceful recent history and some remarkable restraint in the face of a much larger and well armed aggressor, is having its self defence hamstrung whilst Israel, a country with a history of apartheid, ethnic cleansing and illegal occupation, is given a free pass to act as it wants.

The only reasonable and acceptable argument to explain this that ever withstood even a modicum of scrutiny was the Russian escalation one, but their red lines proved to be drawn in chalk on a rainy day a long time ago.

The only remaining answer can be AIPAC. I don't understand how their direct influence and funding of US politicians is deemed acceptable but Russia's attempts to indirectly influence US politics via social media are not. The Russians haven't, or at least have not been proven to have done as of yet, bought the direct influence of US politicians. Surely agents of a foreign nation funding politicians to advance the agenda of that nation is a greater threat than social media posts attempting to influence voter intent?

That's not to say that the Russian attempts at influence are acceptable, but surely AIPAC are an even more malevolent influence in US politics than Russia's agencies and agents? Decisions made based on AIPAC influence have definitely led to much more polarisation of opinion on the US than anything the Russians have influenced.

I can’t wait to have to never see this guys face ever again. And I hope all his hair turns grey by the time he exits office.

How sustainable long-term is Israel ?
As America changes demographically I expect the US taxpayer may not be that interested in aiding Israel.
They just see Israel is more oppressive white men.
I'm quite concerned about the so called Samson Option.
Satanyahu seems evil and insane enough to use it.
To me he is just another part of the global far right along with Trump Farage Le Pen etc
These people want us dead
I think Farage has moved from being hard right and is basically no different from Yaxley Lennon
Same with 30p Lee, Braverman etc
They'll just move the Overton Window gradually and before you know it they're rounding up lefties and Muslims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.