Israel-Palestine Conflict

Yes, it’s almost inevitable that Iran will have been instrumental in the build up to this. Absolutely no doubt in my opinion.
Indeed and this is just the beginning most probably Egypt have informed Israel that they could be an invasion from Lebanon, they just go round in never ending circles

This really feels way too organised for normal Hamas level stuff. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at all if this has some Wagner influence along with Iran.

250 Israeli dead. 230 Palestinian.

This really feels way too organised for normal Hamas level stuff. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at all if this has some Wagner influence along with Iran.

I fear there might be a massive shift in those numbers over the next couple of weeks. Insane.

Got a feeling hezzbollah is pulling the strings in the background without publicly saying they are involved

Indeed and this is just the beginning most probably Egypt have informed Israel that they could be an invasion from Lebanon, they just go round in never ending circles
Lebanon, a formerly prosperous and successful country, has been effectively brought to its knees by infighting between, and protectionist actions supporting, the various sectarian factions. Iran, again, plays a large and crucial role in financial and arms supplies to the Shia Hezbollah movement which effectively runs Southern Lebanon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.