Israel-Palestine Conflict

Depending which vid that is, it might not be recent. The most popular one I’ve seen doing the rounds today is actually from a few years ago.

Particularly Twitter under Musks ownership, I’d be wary of anything on social media if you don’t already know and trust the source.
Isn't the problem here that there is so much footage to choose from over numerous years?

Nothing like an Israel/Palestine discussion to bring out the worst in people. That land seems cursed the amount of blood that has been spilt over it.

It shouldn't turn into whataboutery, what happened today was plain wrong and evil and the Israeli response will end up killing just as many if not more innocent civilians.

In the end both governments get what they want which is an angry population looking to them for action.

My knowledge of late probably isn't. It's a shit show from both sides , which I've tried to distance myself from . However, it started because certain extreamisy Palestinian terror groups such as the PLO refuse to accept that Israel should remain and continually attacked , this resulted in pushing back and 'stealing' land .
I honestly can't see peace there for a very long time , if ever .
And what has happend now is going to get very messy
I'm not sure where "it" "started" but Israeli terrorist groups bombing British soldiers had something to do with "it".

You don't have to support new atrocities to be aware of old (and recent) atrocities.

He’s talking about the King David hotel and the 2 sergeants in 1946/7.

But then you could go back to the 1930s Arab uprising.

And where do you stop? Roman times?

In reality both peoples have a long historical connection to the land and many share ancestry back in biblical times.

There’s no easy solution and it will take visionary leaders on both sides to have a chance. And that’s something that’s been sadly lacking since the assassination of Rabin in 1995.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.