Israel-Palestine Conflict

That changes nothing you're still a soldier and a legitimate target if at war even if you're female. No one on here is supporting Hamas, what's happening completely disproportionate and genocidal by Israel.

Israeli government don't give a shit about the hostages otherwise they wouldn't have killed so many innocent people and instead would have chosen negotiations first. It's turned into a landgrab and a way of subjugating Palestinians even more.
I never said being female changes anything did I! What would be a proportionate response and there is no genocide currently taking place. If there were this war would have been over months ago. Similarly there is no land grab. Hamas has so far rejected a number of ceasefire deals just as the Arabs have previously rejected numerous two state solution deals.

Who are these “so many people” supporting Hamas?

And when have civilians ever been completely fair game under the rules of engagement or war?

Do you genuinely believe that starving Palestinian women and children living in cars, tents, and alley ways, constantly being told to leave the area they were told to was “safe” to go to another area that is supposedly “safe”, only for that area to be bombed as soon as they arrive, have the ability to force Hamas to lay down their arms and return the hostages? Or would even want to do that at this point?

Do you genuinely believe that the current Netanyahu-led far-right (largely Kahanist) Israeli regime, who are currently only in power because of the war, are simply going to withdraw all troops and cease all operations in the Strip and the West Bank, cease forced displacement, confiscation of property, and illegal annexation of land in the West Bank, and release the thousands of (in some cases, illegally) detained Palestinians if Hamas did unconditionally surrender?

And there were marches and protests for a ceasefire in Ukraine early on. The reason they are few and far between now compared to those for Palestine is because it became very clear the UK (and US) had almost no diplomatic influence over Putin’s actions in Ukraine (and beyond), so mass civilian protests are pretty ineffective in achieving substantive change in Ukraine. Whereas the UK (and the US) has quite a lot of diplomatic influence over Israel and so placing pressure on governments domestically could actually have a substantive impact on the plight of the Palestinian people.
If you can’t see the thousands marching every other week in support of the actions of Hamas then that’s an issue to start with. The population is not starving, more food is entering the area than prior to October 7. Ask yourself why free aid is being sold to the people it is meant for.

I never said being female changes anything did I! What would be a proportionate response and there is no genocide currently taking place. If there were this war would have been over months ago. Similarly there is no land grab. Hamas has so far rejected a number of ceasefire deals just as the Arabs have previously rejected numerous two state solution deals.

Ok Lavrov.

If you can’t see the thousands marching every other week in support of the actions of Hamas then that’s an issue to start with. The population is not starving, more food is entering the area than prior to October 7. Ask yourself why free aid is being sold to the people it is meant for.
…we don’t seem to be occupying the same reality based on your response, so I don’t see any reason to continue the exchange.

I know you're in bad faith.

But for others that are reading, on Redcafe which runs a decent Israel thread. Just like this one but marginally more active.

(Sadly, my own club's RAWK is a fascist shit hole. They bar any talk of Palestine. :( )
Bad faith, you mean I say things you don’t agree with? As for quoting Redcafe as the font of all knowledge, that’s just laughable. If a see a report from a credible source I will accept the translation is incorrect. Until then I think it’s yet another video showing how barbaric these people are, worse than ISIS.

I know you're in bad faith.

But for others that are reading, on Redcafe which runs a decent Israel thread. Just like this one but marginally more active.

(Sadly, my own club's RAWK is a fascist shit hole. They bar any talk of Palestine. :( )
Wasting your time mate. Eds is on record stating multiple times no Israeli's are occupying Palestine.

As Palestine doesn't exist.

Last edited:

It’s crazy that this is the best the greatest minds can come up with. More occupation it this time with US supervision…smh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.