Israel-Palestine Conflict

Pretty sad all these commentators they get on the radio. This Richard Kemp who was in charge of U.K. forces in Afghanistan described civilians being bombed in Gaza as collateral damage. A bloke for the “Palestinian Alliance” refused to condemn the terrorism atrocities against Jewish villagers. People leaving North London feel it’s OK to steal Palestinian land (and that’s not just Kier Starmer). If they tried it here they would get banged up.

I see some posters propose the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians as the neatest solution. No doubt these posters will be popping out for their morning walks and be handing over the keys to their houses and cars to strangers.
so grim.. my entire twitter TL is filled with stupid opinions on both sides from people who don't have to live with the consequences of their cruelty in the comfort of their homes thousands of kilometers away..

Pretty sad all these commentators they get on the radio. This Richard Kemp who was in charge of U.K. forces in Afghanistan described civilians being bombed in Gaza as collateral damage. A bloke for the “Palestinian Alliance” refused to condemn the terrorism atrocities against Jewish villagers. People leaving North London feel it’s OK to steal Palestinian land (and that’s not just Kier Starmer). If they tried it here they would get banged up.

I see some posters propose the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians as the neatest solution. No doubt these posters will be popping out for their morning walks and be handing over the keys to their houses and cars to strangers.

I'll be suprised if that poster is allowed to ever post again tbh Tim. I mean what
chance do you have when @Metal Biker even states the Israelis are not illegally occupying any land.

I'll be suprised if that poster is allowed to ever post again tbh Tim. I mean what
chance do you have when @Metal Biker even states the Israelis are not illegally occupying any land.
Don't you dare twist my words. I'm talking about the State of Israel, the UN internationally recognised borders that Hamas terrorists are attacking and state should not exist.

All you're doing is exposing yourself as being someone who "supports" these actions if the end result means it removes Israeli civilians from these areas.

Don't you dare twist my words. I'm talking about the State of Israel, the UN internationally recognised borders that Hamas terrorists are attacking and state should not exist.

All you're doing is exposing yourself as being someone who "supports" these actions if the end result means it removes Israeli civilians from these areas.

There we have it again posters making bullshit up about other posters. I mean how do you get me saying that Israel are illegally occupying Palestinian territory to supporting what Hamas are doing?

You've let yourself down on here, Not as bad as the other guy with One of those most dreadful post probably ever posted on this site.

Last edited:
There we have it again posters making bullshit up about other posters. I mean how do you get me saying that Israel are illegally occupying Palestinian territory to supporting what Hamas are doing?

You've let yourself down in here, Not as bad as the other guy with One if those most dreadful post probably ever posted on this site.
Hamas are attacking even the "non-illegal" territories, killing civilians everywhere. People are disgusted, calling out their actions and you respond with several whatabouteries.

Knew there was something iffy about you. I await with baited breath for you to condemn Blue Cigar's comments with equal fervour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.