Israel-Palestine Conflict

It seems Israel has embarked on a campaign to get everyone in the region to fight them. The attacked Houthis. Hamas. Hezbollah and so on - my guess is when retaliation they will want help from the West including us.

Can I just point out that in the Falklands war the Argentine airforce flew a number of successful sorties over places like Bluff Cove in IAI Daggers which were French Mirages license built by Israel and exported to to Argentina TO ATTACK THE BRITISH ARMED FORCES
Hamas invaded Israel October 7, Hezbollah started attacking October 8, the Houthis a week or so later. To say that Israel has embarked on a campaign to get everyone to fight them is just an outright lie but of course you must know that.

At least someone in the Biden administration is telling him to grow a pair.

Not gonna happen unless Harris steps in.

In Harris, the slimmest chance she has got to get the presidency, is to reverse course on backing the atrocities on Palestine. Technically, she can step away from Biden's policies as she wasn't front and centre on this.

I wonder what Harris's tone will be on Israels Genocide in Palestine. She could clean up with the young voters and progressive or she follows Bidens Ironclad support for the Murderers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.