Israel-Palestine Conflict

I think most reasonable people are looking for a solution where 'innocent' people do not killed regardless of whether they are Israeli or Palestinian. I'm pretty certain that Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas couldn't give a fuck about the people of Palestine (and if you support those groups you are not doing the Palestinians any favours at all).
They may or may not but what is blindingly obvious is that the US, Britain and others have not only never given a fuck about the Palestinians but have actively helped Israel in their long term goal of removing Palestinians from the land where their parents and grandparents lived.

I think most reasonable people are looking for a solution where 'innocent' people do not killed regardless of whether they are Israeli or Palestinian. I'm pretty certain that Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas couldn't give a fuck about the people of Palestine (and if you support those groups you are not doing the Palestinians any favours at all).

For my entire lifetime, Western Middle East policy has empowered the worst actors in the region. The supporters of Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, etc…comes from Washington and London just as much as it comes from Tehran…

Edit: here’s the best foreign policy expert explains the efficacy of bombing Yemen….

Houthis love the legitimacy and support it gives them….

Starmer says he will take ICJ ruling into consideration….

"Need" is not a demand. It's 'hoping'. His "consideration" BS is the same example of not committing.

Mealy mouthed bullshit from Starmer, yet again.

Says a lot without saying anything. It's truly incredible!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.