Israel-Palestine Conflict

If you are asking whether I support their actions in Gaza, yes.
Is it illegal, is it an annexation. Can you annex your own land?
I have spent time in Israel over the past 45+ years and have many friends as well as family there. The vast majority of people living in Israel of all religions just want to live in peace and get on with a normal life. The same can’t be said for the whole region unfortunately.
And if people don’t like what I have said then do what I do and block me. Don’t try and bully me and use Israel bingo as firstly I probably won’t see it and secondly I don’t really care. Happy to discuss sensibly with people but not those who take their views from the likes of Al jazeera, the Hadids and Corbyn.
Did I get an answer from you on what are the borders of Eretz Israel?

The reality is that neither Britain nor the US are going to censure Israeli action. Both countries have been paying lip service to the 2 state solution for years while allowing Israel to continue occupying more and more Palestinian land, making a 2 state solution untenable.
We'll carry on supplying them arms too.

As such I have no problem with Hezbollah, Iran or indeed Hamas doing what they do.

The reality is that neither Britain nor the US are going to censure Israeli action. Both countries have been paying lip service to the 2 state solution for years while allowing Israel to continue occupying more and more Palestinian land, making a 2 state solution untenable.
We'll carry on supplying them arms too.

As such I have no problem with Hezbollah, Iran or indeed Hamas doing what they do.
I think most reasonable people are looking for a solution where 'innocent' people do not killed regardless of whether they are Israeli or Palestinian. I'm pretty certain that Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas couldn't give a fuck about the people of Palestine (and if you support those groups you are not doing the Palestinians any favours at all).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.