Israel-Palestine Conflict

So what's your final solution for the Palestinians? (And I make no apology for the reference)

And would your Eretz Israel extend east of the Jordan?
(Just trying to establish the limits of Israel's territorial ambitions)
Maybe you should apologise for your use of the phrase 'final solution' as you know full well what that refers to.

Israel doesn't have territorial ambitions despite what most on here believe, they want peace so why would they want anything east of Jordan . However the same can't be said of the majority of 'Palestinians' who just want to kill all Jews worldwide. The current situation isn't about creating a new state though is it, it's about the total destruction of Israel.

Maybe you should apologise for your use of the phrase 'final solution' as you know full well what that refers to.

Israel doesn't have territorial ambitions despite what most on here believe, they want peace so why would they want anything east of Jordan . However the same can't be said of the majority of 'Palestinians' who just want to kill all Jews worldwide. The current situation isn't about creating a new state though is it, it's about the total destruction of Israel.
6 months later still spouting the same bullshit despite the evidence on the ground.

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

David Ben Gurion

No, she hates him.

I need to put this perception to bed as it's annoying.

Kamala Harris takes funding from Israeli lobbyists and has done for years.

It's open and not a secret, but it is avoided as it's not a popular position.

Stop repeating MSM bs propaganda.

1721987848200.png

I need to put this perception to bed as it's annoying.

Kamala Harris takes funding from Israeli lobbyists and has done for years.

It's open and not a secret, but it is avoided as it's not a popular position.

Stop repeating MSM bs propaganda.

View attachment 126441

I’ll say this about Harris. Unlike Biden who is frankly a racist old man. Harris doesn’t have that old white man baggage. Whether that turns into policy changes, we have to wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.