Israel-Palestine Conflict

It's absolutely sickening.

I was able to watch this 7 minute clip, which was about all I could stomach.

He seems very rattled by protesters but manages to absolutely play the American politicians with some tale about protesters burning American flags on the 4th July (1 min 44 on) and how the American flag was defended on some campus. He then gets a loud standing ovation within the speech and the American politicians give it the U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A shite that they chant.

He then gets a 2nd standing ovation for labelling the protesters Iran's useful idiots - how fucking thick are these American politicians? In 10 years time, they will all be denying that they were even there.

Yes, it's pretty clear he won't do anything independent of US say-so.

It's pretty pathetic knowing the UK used to have its own autonomy on world politics.

But that's what 'special relationships' are for. A little cosplay, a little S&M and a little role play for the UK pretending it has any power...
The UK has no power at all, we are that diminished on the world stage.

It's absolutely sickening.

I was able to watch this 7 minute clip, which was about all I could stomach.

He seems very rattled by protesters but manages to absolutely play the American politicians with some tale about protesters burning American flags on the 4th July (1 min 44 on) and how the American flag was defended on some campus. He then gets a loud standing ovation within the speech and the American politicians give it the U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A shite that they chant.

He then gets a 2nd standing ovation for labelling the protesters Iran's useful idiots - how fucking thick are these American politicians? In 10 years time, they will all be denying that they were even there.

Would not watch a single second. Him and those corrupt cunts in America are a blight on the world.

Dirty bastards, every single one of them.

While others "talk" China acts.

How strong the opposing alliances' agreement lasts, who knows. But actual action needs to begin. If NATO are so determined HAMAS cannot be in charge, this is a way they are not.

Let's see if the world will try and move forward.

View attachment 126299
This is the wider issue for me about these American politicians, they seem so complacent, stupid and arrogant whilst presiding over an empire that's in terminal decline.

Even if they don't give a shit about the Palestinians, don't they see that they are presenting China with a diplomatic open goal?

They don't seem to realise that the world is watching on in horror and is not being taken in by all of their bullshit.

Pure evil.

I had no idea the International Bureau of Weights and Measures had formally changed the definition of “practically none” to 24 humans. I suppose the operative word there is “human”, given Netanyahu et al don’t see Palestinians as members of their same species.

It’s also worth pointing out that far, far more civilians than that have been murdered in the Rafah offensive. That was a quaint little anecdote designed to try to mask the true civilian casualty toll and gaslit anyone listening in to believing that Israel has been especially careful to limit civilian suffering and death throughout the war.

Masterful manipulation and exploitation of an authoritarian clinging on with all his might.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.