Israel-Palestine Conflict

FYI, the “terrorist” alongside Israeli doctors that work in these torture camps “complained” about being anally raped.

It is, maybe they learnt the trick from Hamas.

So before I start posting and upsetting people - is this forum pro or anti Israel?

Is that same Owen Jones who,put his total support in Huw, denouncing all as lies? Excuse me if I don't listen to him.
Just fuckin lol. You haven't even got the minerals to condemn what's just happened. Another one. "Yeh but but Hamas"

It is, maybe they learnt the trick from Hamas.

So before I start posting and upsetting people - is this forum pro or anti Israel?

Is that same Owen Jones who,put his total support in Huw, denouncing all as lies? Excuse me if I don't listen to him.
Mainly pro not murdering people on both sides. There are more extreme points of view, those who dont really give a shit about the deaths but it suits their politics.

When the Israelis were attacked everyone was filled with horror, now Israel are doing it people are filled with horror. Which I think is fair enough.

Mainly pro not murdering people on both sides. There are more extreme points of view, those who dont really give a shit about the deaths but it suits their politics.

When the Israelis were attacked everyone was filled with horror, now Israel are doing it people are filled with horror. Which I think is fair enough.
There's a few posters who are not filled with any horror at what the Israeli's are doing. Actively encourage it as Palistinians are worthless in their eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.