Israel-Palestine Conflict

the October 7 attacks will go down with failing to release the panzers during d day as the biggest mistake ever made in a conflict I mean bloody hell surely hamas knew what was gonna happen when they did it .

the October 7 attacks will go down with failing to release the panzers during d day as the biggest mistake ever made in a conflict I mean bloody hell surely hamas knew what was gonna happen when they did it .
Even worse, the Israeli government failed to act on what was a known outcome. Hamas are cunts, so is the Israeli government.

Possibly Shukr yesterday and Haniyeh today, what marvelous news for the world to wake up to.
I dont think the world find it that way. Just a minority are enjoying what Israel are doing. Thats my impression anyway gong off public feeling. There are some who like the way Israel behave but there always are.

Hmm, also not missing the fact that he was probably the fella who gave the order to kill a thousand Israeli's and take the hostages in the first place.
quite right, what a completely disingenuous post.
He was obviously not taken out for releasing hostages was he.

I dont think the world find it that way. Just a minority are enjoying what Israel are doing. Thats my impression anyway gong off public feeling. There are some who like the way Israel behave but there always are.
People aren't celebrating the death of terrorists? I find that odd but each to their own.

they absolutely did know what they were doing
I think they may have got what they wanted as well.
Happy to have thousands of Palestinian's killed to turn the world against Israel.

Not sure there will ever be an end to this conflict, both sides now too far into the hatred.
Sad to see, but just see no end coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.