Israel-Palestine Conflict

Yes not everyone. People see the bigger picture that the short sighted cannot, Or don't want to because of their shitty, childish political point scoring.
If Netanyahu was assassinated then paradoxically would people be celebrating on here? My bet is probably yes. You can sort of see why this debate has become so toxic and utterly boring nowadays.

The Israeli government are bastards but so are Hamas and it just so happens that one of them has killed the other, who actually cares?

Last edited:
If Netanyahu was assassinated then paradoxically would people be celebrating on here? My bet is probably yes. You can sort of see why this debate has become so toxic and utterly boring nowadays.

The Israeli government are bastards but so are Hamas and it just so happens that one of them has killed the other, who actually cares?

If Netanyahu was taken out by an Iranian rocket into tel aviv I can't see anyone celebrating except the more extreme. Those are the twats in both sides.

The rest of us would see the wider picture and region edging close to war.

People aren't celebrating the death of terrorists? I find that odd but each to their own.

Celebrating death is a weird concept to me.

We can be relieved if "terrorist" leaders are killed maybe (although others will inevitably take their place), we can welcome it possibly in a war-weary kind of way, or, like most on here we can be depressed and possibly angry that it has been allowed to come this far that such action is probably inevitable. Some, myself included, would have supported it, even, if it were the measured response to the October attack. I even suggested it as part of such a response.

But, most, I think, will be asking "if the Israelis can take out the Hamas leadership one by one, what in God's name have they been doing to Gaza and, more widely, the Palestinians. And why?" It's rhetorical, btw, so don't bother answering. I know the bollocks you will parrot back at me.

So no, I am not "celebrating" it.

Doubt he was doing that in Iran.
He lived mainly in Qatar.

I mean, it's not as if right-wing Israelis haven't assassinated their own peacemakers.

Netanyahu, then head of the opposition, and other senior Likud members attended a right-wing political rally in Jerusalem where protesters branded Rabin a “traitor,” “murderer,” and “Nazi” for signing a peace agreement with the Palestinians earlier that year.

He also marched in a Ra’anana protest as demonstrators behind him carried a mock coffin.

Netanyahu has regularly rebuffed the allegations he ignored inflammatory rhetoric that incited Rabin’s murder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.