Israel-Palestine Conflict

I put my well-thought out response to you the previous time you celebrated death. Still, here you are again. Any feelings at all for the civilians killed in his assassination? Anything at all? Or is it just hooray, one bad guy down, 90 other worthless human beings dead?
Innocent civilian deaths are all wrong, his death wasn't, one less terrorist in the world. As for 90 others dead, is that from the Hamas health officials playbook?

No, just letting people know that Israel has rid the world of one more terrorist. A bit like when the world celebrated the death of Bin Laden etc
No one should “celebrate” death of any kind.

You can solemnly accept a death as justified or necessary in some cases.

But “celebration” is for the psychopaths that have no value for human life.

I bet they feel silly now they realise they could have used such a precision targeted assassination the whole time instead of murdering 40,000 people, displacing hundreds of thousands and destroying so many civilians homes, not to mention every university and almost every hospital.
Is that every university used as a terror base and all those homes that had tunnels / weapons in them. What about the thousands of displaced Jews in the North and South or don't they count in your world? If you start a war then don't bleat when things aren't going the way you want them to.

No one should “celebrate” death of any kind.

You can solemnly accept a death as justified or necessary in some cases.

But “celebration” is for the psychopaths that have no value for human life.
I have no value for terrorists, sorry.

Is that every university used as a terror base and all those homes that had tunnels / weapons in them. What about the thousands of displaced Jews in the North and South or don't they count in your world? If you start a war then don't bleat when things aren't going the way you want them to.
The Palestinian children started the war now?

You are creeping dangerously close to using the “she was asking for it by how she was dressed” argument.

Apparently being born in Gaza or the West Bank is now a qualifying characteristic for being “justifiably” murdered.

Innocent civilian deaths are all wrong, his death wasn't, one less terrorist in the world. As for 90 others dead, is that from the Hamas health officials playbook?

Yawn. Still grasping for the moral high ground I see. That boat sailed within a month of October 7.

Where have I said that?
You have implied numerous times that you don’t really care about the civilian casualties incurred as long as the terrorists are neutralised.

In fact, you seemingly “celebrate” the entire event of their killing, according to your own words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.