Israel-Palestine Conflict

Anyone with geo political knowledge can you explain to me the power Israel has internationally?

It feels like their extreme governments get preferential treatment whilst other nations would have had "regime change" or bombed to fuck by now.

They basically they bribe and/or blackmail all top politicians

Its a land grab - always has been always will be. In about a years time quite a few Western Powers will have some fucking awkward questions to answer

Its a land grab - always has been always will be. In about a years time quite a few Western Powers will have some fucking awkward questions to answer

Not that the detail deserves a like but your premise is spot on. Accompany that with Netanyahu needing this to retain power, to save his own disgusting arse, then it all makes sense.

Wouldn’t surprise me to find that he set the whole fucking thing up, the horrible ****.

Anyone with geo political knowledge can you explain to me the power Israel has internationally?

It feels like their extreme governments get preferential treatment whilst other nations would have had "regime change" or bombed to fuck by now.
I think a real threat to Jews is nationalism. Nationalism is the source of a sense of responsibility. "Germans should think about Germany's future. Germans must defend Germany's interests.". Nowadays, this way of thinking is considered far right. Germany is no longer the traditional "German's Germany", but the Germany of Arabs, Africans, Turks and Asians.
Similar situations also exist in the UK and France. When nationalism is labeled negatively and no longer exists. One potential impact is that politicians no longer have a sense of responsibility. They don't have the mindset of 'Yes, this will affect my personal interests, put me in danger, but I must make sacrifices for the sake of my nation'. They are very easy to be bought off because their motherland no longer exists and there is nothing worth sacrificing for. They may be serving as officials in Europe today and their whole family will move to the USA tomorrow.
I think this is one reason why it is so easy to bribe and blackmail European politicians.

Did Google maps and Apple Maps not remove Palestine a fews year earlier. Zionists have been planning this for some time.

What is happening in the West Bank, what has happened with Israeli creep into Palestinian areas will have mirrored what happened to native Americans in the 18th and 19th centuries. Partly by osmosis, partly by force, and at all times with the power of the prevailing law of the land behind it, bit by bit the indigenous population get forcibly displaced.

Upright apes’ tribes arguing over a piece of barren land, all thinking they are right, all hating the other side for thinking the same. Basically, people are cunts. That too is unchanged in the last 200 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.