Israel-Palestine Conflict

Some so incompetent they accidentally shoot the same child multiple times

"You're saying that children in Gaza are being shot by snipers?" asked Smith.

"Definitively," said Dr. Perlmutter. "I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest, I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately, and directly on the side of the head, in the same child. No toddler gets shot twice by mistake by the 'world's best sniper.' And they're dead-center shots."

Monsters
Didn’t want to ‘Like’ but wanted to agree. Who supports this behaviour, surely Israeli’s are seeing this and are also disgusted by it.

as I have said previously my view on Israel and more distinctly Netanyahu and Zionists has turned 180 degrees and I don't think they yet understand the damage they are doing to the standing of Israel and Jews across the world and I fear there will be consequences that they as yet do not understand.
100%.

I'd start by banning all things Israel from the EU. At least they could see how they are perceved now.

Because it is a propaganda rag for a genocidal regime?

Maybe one of our fearless commentators could ask Jake in one of his 'rare' TV appearances?

The “both sides” in the end and the refusal to call murder of an American citizen as it is makes me sick. Far better than Biden but we are so far passed using that racist scumbag as a bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.