Israel-Palestine Conflict

How sustainable long-term is Israel ?
As America changes demographically I expect the US taxpayer may not be that interested in aiding Israel.
They just see Israel is more oppressive white men.
I'm quite concerned about the so called Samson Option.
Satanyahu seems evil and insane enough to use it.
*To me he is just another part of the global far right along with Trump Farage Le Pen etc
These people want us dead
I think Farage has moved from being hard right and is basically no different from Yaxley Lennon
Same with 30p Lee, Braverman etc
**They'll just move the Overton Window gradually and before you know it they're rounding up lefties and Muslims

I've not been on here a while cos it's just frustrating me, but let me ask you a question about your post.

I know it's well meaning but * Why are you not including Harris/ Biden, Starmer, Macron et al, in this line? All of these are funded by AIPAC, Friends of Israel, kind of shit. None of the characters you've posted about are in power to send financial or weaponry aid to Israel, right now.

** Currently free speech on the Palestine atrocities is being silenced or ignored by... the very people in power right now!! Don't be fooled by the narrative the neolibs and neocons are pushing about "threat to democracy" when they are the ones doing it blatantly!!

I've not been on here a while cos it's just frustrating me, but let me ask you a question about your post.

I know it's well meaning but * Why are you not including Harris/ Biden, Starmer, Macron et al, in this line? All of these are funded by AIPAC, Friends of Israel, kind of shit. None of the characters you've posted about are in power to send financial or weaponry aid to Israel, right now.

** Currently free speech on the Palestine atrocities is being silenced or ignored by... the very people in power right now!! Don't be fooled by the narrative the neolibs and neocons are pushing about "threat to democracy" when they are the ones doing it blatantly!!

You're 100% right
Politics is now good cop bad cop a very clever deception where the same set of psychopaths ultimately win whoever you 'choose'
We are truly checkmate

so - an incompetent sniper was at fault - seems all Israeli forces are full of incompetents
Some so incompetent they accidentally shoot the same child multiple times

"You're saying that children in Gaza are being shot by snipers?" asked Smith.

"Definitively," said Dr. Perlmutter. "I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest, I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately, and directly on the side of the head, in the same child. No toddler gets shot twice by mistake by the 'world's best sniper.' And they're dead-center shots."

Monsters

Some so incompetent they accidentally shoot the same child multiple times

"You're saying that children in Gaza are being shot by snipers?" asked Smith.

"Definitively," said Dr. Perlmutter. "I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest, I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately, and directly on the side of the head, in the same child. No toddler gets shot twice by mistake by the 'world's best sniper.' And they're dead-center shots."

Monsters

as I have said previously my view on Israel and more distinctly Netanyahu and Zionists has turned 180 degrees and I don't think they yet understand the damage they are doing to the standing of Israel and Jews across the world and I fear there will be consequences that they as yet do not understand.

Lammy responded: A cease-fire in Gaza and access by international human rights organizations to the Palestinians in Israeli prison.

Blinken: Oh. Nvm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.