Israel-Palestine Conflict

Remarkable and reckless, yes. But superbly executed? We don't know that, do we? We don't know anything about how successful the operation was, how many didn't explode, the Intel that Hezbollah will have gained by examining the unexploded devices, the intel Israel will have lost by destroying communications devices they had access to, and the rest ...

I don't suppose we will ever know how to "successful" this operation was.
Yes, that’s fair comment, mate.

As I keep saying a fear that sadly Jewish people and institutions will suffer as a result of Netanyahu's need to stay out of prison and rampant Zionist expansionism. If you look on social media Israel's support across the world has dwindled and at some stage they will be looking for help and none will come

Ultimately, it won't just be Jewish people and institutions that suffer because of this. Western governments have been entirely complicit and supportive of a genocide and state sponsored terrorism which has been unleashed on a civilian Arab population. Agree that it must be an especially scary time for Jewish people who face the prospect of antisemitic abuse whenever they step outside with symbols of their faith on display. But I do think there will be repercussions for all of us in countries such as the UK, US, Germany etc who could have stopped this and continue to let it happen.

I'm guessing Israel would also have had the technology and expertise for them to track the locations of these pagers and read all messages being sent on them?

I would have thought from a counter terrorism point of view this would have been much more useful in the long-term rather than a one off publicity stunt making them go fizz bang and cause a few minor injuries.

8 year old Palestinians routinely carry pagers do they?

Let me guess? The Hamas ministry of truth told you it was 8 year olds targeted?
Apologies, I made a mistake. The child killed yesterday was nine, not eight

I was just making a comment on your assertion that you can rest easy as long as you're not a terrorist.

I won't bother trying to explain how simultaneously detonating thousands of bombs could harm innocent civilians because apparently you think that even the Lebanese are Hamas..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.