Israel-Palestine Conflict

I didn't hear any go off round here, must live in a safe neighbourhood without terrorists in it.
Ah sorry I thought you were asking a hypothetical question .... but I did sling my Motorola over the back fence just in case. Better being safe than sorry when these extremists have this sort of capability.

Why would anyone want to live next to such a country? Can't blame the Arab world for hating them.

I hope I live to see the end of this evil state.
We are witnessing the beginning of the end. Like all settler colonial projects (unless you wipe out the indigenous population) it will become unsustainable. How long and how brutal is anybody's guess.

We are witnessing the beginning of the end. Like all settler colonial projects (unless you wipe out the indigenous population) it will become unsustainable. How long and how brutal is anybody's guess
Israel had a chance to be decent neighbours but they fell at the first hurdle.
The Jews had kept alive the dream of returning for a couple of thousand years. The Palestinians are not going to forget the last 70 years in a hurry.

Why would anyone want to live next to such a country? Can't blame the Arab world for hating them.

I hope I live to see the end of this evil state.

I don’t blame them because Israel’s actions are indefensible but I won’t wish for the end of Israel as I believe there are plenty who oppose the current regime but the Israeli government being gone and replaced by a group who aren’t hellbent on war, don’t encourage illegal settlements, return the land stolen, and believe in a solution that works would be a good start.

I don’t blame them because Israel’s actions are indefensible but I won’t wish for the end of Israel as I believe there are plenty who oppose the current regime but the Israeli government being gone and replaced by a group who aren’t hellbent on war, don’t encourage illegal settlements, return the land stolen, and believe in a solution that works would be a good start.
Although it seems unlikely at this moment, you never know. The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Israel had a chance to be decent neighbours but they fell at the first hurdle.
The Jews had kept alive the dream of returning for a couple of thousand years. The Palestinians are not going to forget the last 70 years in a hurry.

As I keep saying a fear that sadly Jewish people and institutions will suffer as a result of Netanyahu's need to stay out of prison and rampant Zionist expansionism. If you look on social media Israel's support across the world has dwindled and at some stage they will be looking for help and none will come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.