Israel-Palestine Conflict

Bibi said the assassination of the leader of Hezbollah was enough. Yet he's now sending the IDF into Lebanon.
The Vietnamese saw off the Americans who, like Israel, had far superior weaponry.

Speaking of the US maybe Israel should just nuke Beirut. They bombed Japan to avoid military casualties and it succeeded. So there is precedent although I imagine that would be game over for all of us. But I'm sure Netanyahu wouldn't care.

Ex BBC Boss saying BBC needs investigating for to many anti israeli "mistakes"

Danny Cohen is a known extremist on this issue. I'd honestly take Nigel Farage's views on this more seriously.

Looking like the IDF are going in for a ground offensive war. Would be great if another country could come to the Lebananese & Palestinians aid. Just going to be another mass murdering spree.

Looking like the IDF are going in for a ground offensive war. Would be great if another country could come to the Lebananese & Palestinians aid. Just going to be another mass murdering spree.
In other words, they're going to invade Lebanon. I wonder how many more children they'll murder finding their way to the terrorists?

Wtf is Benjamins latest bollocks all about? Appealing to the Iranian public, I have read and re-read his statement a few times and I can't actually work out what he is implying, or trying to imply.
He's deranged. Shouldn't he be appealing to the Lebanese citizens, given it's them his army are now indiscriminately killing?

A Lebanese colleague at work is beside herself today. Her parents neighbours houses were blown up, and theirs is standing, luckily, next to the unfortunate souls and rubble next door.

A Lebanese colleague at work is beside herself today. Her parents neighbours houses were blown up, and theirs is standing, luckily, next to the unfortunate souls and rubble next door.
Netanyahu should be in the dock at the Hague but we all know he won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.