Israel-Palestine Conflict

So I see Israel have bombed Yemen which looking at a map suggest that flew across Saudi.
So Saudi are not just ambivalent they are like the US and Britain complicit.

So I see Israel have bombed Yemen which looking at a map suggest that flew across Saudi.
All the Arab nations are shit scared of Isreal even though they always threaten but never do anything intact Isreal could bomb Tehran and nothing would happen .

All the Arab nations are shit scared of Isreal even though they always threaten but never do anything intact Isreal could bomb Tehran and nothing would happen .
I suspect you're right

However down the road when the US is no longer calling the shots Israel will have a serious problem.

The Saudis have been supporting the internationally recognised Yemeni government against the Houthis in their civil war for the last ten years. Why would they give a shit if Israel goes after their enemies.

I suspect you're right

However down the road when the US is no longer calling the shots Israel will have a serious problem.
Can’t see it mate . Just heard that the Lebanon army has just gone back to base and will not be coming out and that says it all .

Can’t see it mate . Just heard that the Lebanon army has just gone back to base and will not be coming out and that says it all .
It’s the best thing that they can do, and for Hezbollah as well. Any forces within the area will bring huge civilian casualties, and destruction of many properties, as that’s where Israel will want to cause maximum effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.