Israel-Palestine Conflict

Maybe the fact that children are being killed or injured is concrete evidence of them being there. Or am I missing something from your question?
Are they not allowed to protest?

It seems Tzviga Fogel has zero tolerance on on anyone even approaching the Fence.

As good as shoot to kill. Even on the unarmed.

Maybe the fact that children are being killed or injured is concrete evidence of them being there. Or am I missing something from your question?

Not really missing anything. I'm sure the bolded is obvious even though an M4A1 with sights can go 200m easy. So we are looking at children within a 200m radius of the shoote(s). But we are not talking about the children just being there. We are talking about children being human shields. was it speculated, or concluded because they were "there"?

Not really missing anything. I'm sure the bolded is obvious even though an M4A1 with sights can go 200m easy. So we are looking at children within a 200m radius of the shoote(s). But we are not talking about the children just being there. We are talking about children being human shields. was it speculated, or concluded because they were "there"?
I would have thought that putting children in that environment whether they are intentionally using them as human shields or not is putting them in harms way which was my original point.

Are they not allowed to protest?

It seems Tzviga Fogel has zero tolerance on on anyone even approaching the Fence.

As good as shoot to kill. Even on the unarmed.
I am not condoning the deliberate targeting of children if that’s what you’re implying. If that’s what’s happening then it’s totally wrong. If, as Fogel appears to be saying, anyone approaching the fence is being targeted because there is a concern they may be planting explosives there then it’s not so clear cut. We don’t have details of the circumstances surrounding the deaths of the children so it’s difficult to make a judgment.

I would have thought that putting children in that environment whether they are intentionally using them as human shields or not is putting them in harms way which was my original point.

Is there a documented report on this or was this also speculated. That the children are there because they have been "put" there is the only logical reason, or can there be other alternative reasons.

To those pointing out that Saudi Arabia is on the UN Human Rights Council, I should remind you that the only reason that they were admitted is because of backhand deals with the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.