Israel-Palestine Conflict

OK fair enough. Anyway, this discussion is irrelevant. NOTHING justifies the continued slaughter of innocent women and children and the denial of basic humanitarian support including water, electricity and medical supplies.
Which in turn had nothing to do with what was being discussed when you chose to quote me , its not like I've ever said any of those things should happen

I honestly couldn't tell you what would lead people to inflict that type of savagery on other people, especially children. Maybe you can account for it?
Of course you couldn’t, you’d have to understand what it feels like to be occupied and dehumanised, while entire generations of your family are murdered without any recourse for the perpetrators. Not a feeling I hope you ever have to experience.

I don’t condone the actions of Hamas killing innocents, but treat people worse than caged animals, then don’t be surprised when they bite back.

I had no idea that we could add music to this thread, fearing it too contentious an issue with civilian deaths on both sides numbering in their thousands. Here then is a young child with an incredibly angelic voice, singing the Shema to the Israeli soldiers and then blowing his Shofar.

Last edited:
@blueinsa, you know my stance and you probably know what I believe is going on in Palestine. However, in my line of work I see videos that are put forward as evidence in criminal court every other week.
The videos we watched may well be damning with context and possibly witness testimony, but as they stand on their own I don’t think they would stand any kind of investigation.
They prove nothing, categorically.
They don’t paint a pretty picture of life in the area, but there again, where is the area?

With increasing regulatory, I completely agree with you.

How about having a bit of turf they can call their own without it being blockaded, cut off from international trade, transgressed upon and generally not respected?

The Israelis need to give Palestinians a deal that the majority of Palestinians will be happy with, and then whilst there will remain some extremists in Palestine, they will not be in power and the Palestinians can deal with them with their own security forces.

Israel's persistent shocking treatment of the Palestinians is absolutely the root cause of the attacks on Israel.

I don’t condone the actions of Hamas killing innocents, but treat people worse than caged animals, then don’t be surprised when they bite back.

You will understand why Israel is now at war then given 1400 of its citizens where treated worse than animals and slaughtered?

Its called biting back as you put it.

How about having a bit of turf they can call their own without it being blockaded, cut off from international trade, transgressed upon and generally not respected?

The Israelis need to give Palestinians a deal that the majority of Palestinians will be happy with, and then whilst there will remain some extremists in Palestine, they will not be in power and the Palestinians can deal with them with their own security forces.

Israel's persistent shocking treatment of the Palestinians is absolutely the root cause of the attacks on Israel.
So what you're saying is the Palestinian people wanted Hamas to attack Israel in the fashion it did on their behalf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.