Israel-Palestine Conflict

Yes Vic, the hostages have to be released. Without that the war will not stop.

Right now they are the only vindication Israel needs. Without them imo even it’s most staunch of allies will say enough is enough and I think a ceasefire has a chance of happening.

If you don’t think Hamas should give them up, fair enough, you have your opinion.
The war will stop when the Americans say it stops, the whole world knows it, they have been somewhat exposed on this one

There is always a price to pay when you are the recipient of large amounts of money, quite soon the pressure brought upon them will be too much, but I believe they and few Arab governments would like to see Hamas weakened sufficiently before then

I believe it’s a cluster fuck of epic proportions and one historians will look back on with confusion, the one winner is Iran, Russia and China

The war will stop when the Americans say it stops, the whole world knows it, they have been somewhat exposed on this one

There is always a price to pay when you are the recipient of large amounts of money, quite soon the pressure brought upon them will be too much, but I believe they and few Arab governments would like to see Hamas weakened sufficiently before then

I believe it’s a cluster fuck of epic proportions and one historians will look back on with confusion, the one winner is Iran, Russia and China
The very different responses from western leaders to what the Russians and Israelis are doing just shows what a farce the whole thing is. The UN is essentially toothless and in reality the big boys do what they like. They excuse their allies and berate their enemies. The same is true of the Chinese, Indians and Russians. It was probably ever thus.
But I think the world deserves better.

Yes Vic, the hostages have to be released. Without that the war will not stop.

Right now they are the only vindication Israel needs. Without them imo even it’s most staunch of allies will say enough is enough and I think a ceasefire has a chance of happening.

If you don’t think Hamas should give them up, fair enough, you have your opinion.
A bit of projection in there.

And a lot of distortion.

If the hostages are released, will the war stop? If there were no hostages, would Israel not have bombed Gaza?

Last edited:

That’s three winners ;)

A bit of projection in there.

And a lot of distortion.

If the hostages are released, will the war stop? If there were no hostages, would Israel not have bombed Gaza?

Why are you asking me questions I have no control over the answers to?

I have given an opinion as to a possible way forward to a ceasefire.

Its Bluemoon Vic, not the UN council or a negotiating table with Hamas and Israel sat around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.