Israel-Palestine Conflict

It’s a little more nuanced than that, but you’re looking at it from a different perspective, which even though I don’t agree with, I can understand.
Absolutely, it's a very condensed version. The full version has wrongdoings from both sides

Hamas could very easily communicate unchallenged via something as simple as Whatsapp because it is encrypted. You cannot however communicate via Whatsapp when the power, internet and mobile towers have been turned off.

So what's left if you can't communicate by phone or internet? You use radio of course which is extremely easy to intercept, or they may be phone intercepts if they're using sat-phones for example.
They have there own phone system in the tunnels apparently

A few analysts are concerned that Hamas seem to be laying low at the moment, contrary to reports the IDF are not in central Gaza, there were a few reconnaissance missions they are still on the outskirts

You have to separate what is feel good propaganda to national moral up, like they’ve cornered the military chief of Hamas and the truth

So it's a drone. No human was hurt.

Let me guess the international waters are a lot nearer Yemen than the US.

Move on, shall we?

A drone being downed will unlikely warrant a response. The attacked on bases got a bare minimum response too so they are holding back.

But as for the highlighted part. International water is exactly that. Everyone has the right to be there.

A drone being downed will unlikely warrant a response. The attacked on bases got a bare minimum response too so they are holding back.

But as for the highlighted part. International water is exactly that. Everyone has the right to be there.
He’ll blame it on snorky one way or the other.

Journalists murdered by the IDF unless they are embedded and told what to report by them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.