Israel-Palestine Conflict

A blockade? Controlling what buildings can be built, total control of utilities, internet and telecommunications, controlling farming and food production, not allowing them to fish their own sea, Israeli military moving in and out daily, total control of all border crossings.

It’s not a blockade, it’s an occupation.

And on top of all that, on top of the endless human suffering it causes, it’s a complete fucking failure isn’t it? Because the weapons are still getting in.
Mate, he's never going to get it. Your just wasting your time with some people. He needs a history lesson.

As I've already said this was nothing like a typical terrorist attack, this was more like a full scale military invasion involving 3000 participants in what ws already one of the most active zones of conflict with one of the most heavily militarised and monitored borders on the planet.

It wasn't a dozen blokes with plane tickets and Stanley blades boarding routine passenger flights in the middle of a safe and secure country.

Who's to say what any government is capable of in order to achieve their particular aims, including sacrificing the lives of some of their own citizens? Particularly a government as ideologically extreme as the zionists controlling Israel who openly despise a section of their own citizens.

So you’re saying the Israeli government purposely sacrificed nearly 2000 innocent people in order to achieve their goals? Do you have any facts/ evidence that show that? Or is just conspiracy theories.

Of course it wasn’t a standard terrorist attack - whatever that’s meant to be. It doesn’t mean they could 100% have stopped it from happening. Whether that’s through mistakes or not.

You can have the most heavily armoured/ protects cities and there will still be attacks. Of course the isreali army could have done more to stop it, but the blame for me lies with the people who carried it out - Hamas

Get rid of the isreali government and Hamas and that’s a good start

By the by @BlueAnorak, given the argument you had earlier with @cucumberman about how Israeli intelligence is just super duper good and no one could ever have seen 7/10 coming because Hamas are totally off grid(an argument you made solely to justify the bombing of civilians no less) you should read that Reuters article I posted above.

The one with 3 IDF sources that detail how Hamas prepared for this attack completely in the open, including building a model village to stage practice attacks on.

So, so “off grid”.
Dif you actually read what I wrote and the Israelli intellegence failure link I put up.?
Clearly not.
Hamas was practicing and Israel knew that.
What Isreal DIDN'T KNOW was when it would happen all the planning as to when was off-grid amongst a small number if people only using private face to face meetings. Indeed Hamas units didn't know the operation was on till minutes before the go order. The planning was the 'off-grid' bit.
All other Israeli sources of human intellegence indicated that everything was quiet.
Wanting there to be an Israeli ulterior motive for the subsequent bombing and invasion and their actually being one are two different things.

Last edited:
Dif you actually read what I wrote and the Israelli intellegence failure link I put up.?
Clearly not.
Hamas was practicing and Israel knew that.
What Isreal DIDN'T KNOW was when it would happen all the planning as to when was off-grid amongst a small number if people only using private face to face meetings. Indeed Hamas units didn't know the operation was on till minutes before the go order. The planning was the 'off-grid' bit.
All other Israeli sources of human intellegence indicated that everything was quiet.
Wanting there to be an Israeli ulterior motive for the subsequent bombing and invasion and their actually being one are two different things.

You’re right, Nothing says “off the grid” like practicing a military assault on a model kibbutz out in the open.

That’s part of the planning by the way…

Did you know Hamas are a proscribed terrorist organisation dedicated to Jihad and wiping Israel off the face of the map and murdering all Jews in Israel in the process?
I only ask because the way some of you trot out platitudes, you'd think they were an organisation dedicated to peace and love.

So you’re saying the Israeli government purposely sacrificed nearly 2000 innocent people in order to achieve their goals? Do you have any facts/ evidence that show that? Or is just conspiracy theories.

Of course it wasn’t a standard terrorist attack - whatever that’s meant to be. It doesn’t mean they could 100% have stopped it from happening. Whether that’s through mistakes or not.

You can have the most heavily armoured/ protects cities and there will still be attacks. Of course the isreali army could have done more to stop it, but the blame for me lies with the people who carried it out - Hamas

Get rid of the isreali government and Hamas and that’s a good start
No I'm not saying the Israeli government purposely sacrificed 2000 lives, I have heard that even the Hamas leadership have been astounded at the "success" of their operation in terms of the number of victims murdered and hostages taken and the ease with which it was carried out almost entirely unopposed.

I am saying it's almost incredulous that the Israeli intelligence services had absolutely zero knowledge that some form of large scale cross border invasion was in the offing.

I certainly agree with your last sentence.

You’re right, Nothing says “off the grid” like practicing a military assault on a model kibbutz out in the open.

That’s part of the planning by the way…
Knowing they have the capability is one thing knowing when they'll use it is quite another.
The British army train on Salisbury Plain and the North Yorkhire Moors on HOW to fight but only some people will know when it WILL be used and under WHAT circumstances.

Hamas just wanted to import arms and ammunition and other military equipment for tgeir campaign go destroy Israel.
No suprise Israel imposed a blockade.
Hamas are not in control of the west bank. What's with the fairly cuntish behaviour in the Occupied west bank?

Ref:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.