Israel-Palestine Conflict

Where do mad cunts like that think that way of thinking will end?

Subjugation of the West Bank and Gaza, expulsion of as many Palestinians as they can manage through fear and abuse, creation of a "Greater Israel" and an apartheid regime afterwards to keep the remaining sizeable Palestinian population under control? All with the support of the west?

I know your question was rhetorical, I just thought I would throw it out there.

Subjugation of the West Bank and Gaza, expulsion of as many Palestinians as they can manage through fear and abuse, creation of a "Greater Israel" and an apartheid regime afterwards to keep the remaining sizeable Palestinian population under control? All with the support of the west?

I know your question was rhetorical, I just thought I would throw it out there.
Think they’ll ultimately lose the support of the west if they go down the route, which will mean Israel is ultimately fucked.

The most fundamental mistake humans can make is assuming that repeating the actions of the past will provide identical reactions on the part of third parties in the future. It’s why Putin fucked up so badly in invading Ukraine. He has brought a costly conflict upon himself and Israel will also reap what it sows if it goes down that route imo.

Think they’ll ultimately lose the support of the west if they go down the route, which will mean Israel is ultimately fucked.

The most fundamental mistake humans can make is assuming that repeating the actions of the past will provide identical reactions on the part of third parties in the future. It’s why Putin fucked up so badly in invading Ukraine. He has brought a costly conflict upon himself and Israel will also reap what it sows if it goes down that route imo.

Let's hope so, a lot depending on the outcome of the US election, I suppose. Let's be honest, Israel doesn't care about the "west", really, only about the US. If Trump wins, all bets are off. If Harris wins, will she be brave enough to pull the plug on Israel if they go "too far"? Jury is out on that one.

Let's hope so, a lot depending on the outcome of the US election, I suppose. Let's be honest, Israel doesn't care about the "west", really, only about the US. If Trump wins, all bets are off. If Harris wins, will she be brave enough to pull the plug on Israel if they go "too far"? Jury is out on that one.
I get a sense she will, fwiw, but she’s got to box smart in the meantime.

In terms of what I posted, it comes from a subjective place, but also one that I feel lots of centrists occupy, namely the right of Israel to defend itself is not an unfettered one. I feel an increasing number of Americans, including Jewish ones, share that viewpoint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.