Israel-Palestine Conflict

Had a couple of interesting conversations with two Iranians over the last couple days. Yesterday i went for Physio and she's an Iranian who left 25yrs ago. She tells me she hasn't gone back since 2006 because every time she does, she's sent to jail because she was part of protesting when she was in University against the government to be given more freedoms and rights. She told me that Iran doesn't care about Palestine, Israel or anyone else and are just out for their own interests. The other Iranian i spoke to regularly goes home with no issues, he says that Iran as a sovereign state retaliated to Israel. As for Palestine, he says Iran are the only country that are helping them through giving them arms and training them. Shows, in a microcosm, how complex it is in the middle east. Palestine is on it's own, as far as i can see.
Iran - Another western looking civilisation, ironically destroyed by the west to make the middle east a permanent powderkeg.

Like Israel we made this and are responsible for everything going off. But we'll just sell weapons and watch it all go to shite.

US not covering itself with glory here. They need to sort out a decent policy that protects innocent lives but they seem to be shilly—shallying.
Israel is running amok.

US not covering itself with glory here. They need to sort out a decent policy that protects innocent lives but they seem to be shilly—shallying.
Israel is running amok.

They know what Israel is doing and support it. They have since this latest episode started, and before, for that matter.

As for the earlier post about Iran, they don't care one jot about Israel and therefore the plight of the Palestinians other than as a stick to beat the Great Satan with. Iran / US is the relationship that needs sorting if anyone can put their big boy pants on. Which I doubt.

Just try to imagine how delusional you have to be to think that US citizens want to die for the UAE or Saudi royal families.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.