Issa Kabore

Kabore and Couto totaled 1m [one ... I repeat ... one minute] off the subs bench today between them. gad, not ideal

If we loan Kabore to Luton, does this mean we can only loan one more of our players to a premier league team?

thought it was 1 player per team?
I genuinely haven't a clue.
I recall reading somewhere that we can only loan out 2 players and that they cannot go to the same team.
Others have said we can loan out as many as we want but a team can only take in 2 players but not from the same club.
Clear as mud to me?

I genuinely haven't a clue.
I recall reading somewhere that we can only loan out 2 players and that they cannot go to the same team.
Others have said we can loan out as many as we want but a team can only take in 2 players but not from the same club.
Clear as mud to me?
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

I presume the first bit refers to the club the lone players are going to, which is maybe where the confusion arises.

Edit: so we could loan up to 19 players per transfer window to other PL clubs but of course only Chelsea could possibly manage that.

so we could loan up to 19 players per transfer window to other PL clubs but of course only Chelsea could possibly manage that.
I think you're reading that right.
We'd want to get our loans in place soon as I'm guessing a lot of teams may already have taken in a few loanees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.