Issa Kabore

idk...i think Cancelo is a better LB than RB...Cucu would be a luxury singning when zinny stays..spend the "Cucu cash" on a pacey rightfooted winger or wait for Nkunku next year...and everything over £40m for Cucu is a rip-off
Unless we want wide full backs next season In which case Cancelo needs to be right back and we need a good left back. Could care less what we pay not my problem.

Was this before they bought Neco Williams for £17m? I'd question their sanity if not!

Loan and then bring him back when Walker is done?
Plenty of life in that old bugger, yet. If the last day of the season is owt to go by - the way he flew down the touchline to fuck that corner flag rigid was a sight to behold that gave Gundog's second goal some competition for image of the game.

Plenty of life in that old bugger, yet. If the last day of the season is owt to go by - the way he flew down the touchline to fuck that corner flag rigid was a sight to behold that gave Gundog's second goal some competition for image of the game.
Definitely, Walks had Vini Jr in his back pocket whilst carrying an injury

Could it be in anticipation of Zinchenko going ? Have him and Walker on the right and Cucurella and Cancelo on the left

Walker might even play at CB in emergencies if Ake goes Ake and Zinchenko will fetch a lot more than 17 million and this lad could one day be a top class Walker replacement

Hasn’t he also played on the wing how about taking some of Sterlings games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.