Issa Kabore

Plenty of life in that old bugger, yet. If the last day of the season is owt to go by - the way he flew down the touchline to fuck that corner flag rigid was a sight to behold that gave Gundog's second goal some competition for image of the game.
His running (as shown on TV screen) was iconic.

Good to see we aren’t soft touches anymore in the transfer market! Looks a potential real player and if forest were bidding £17m then they obviously know he’s potentially special!

Could it be in anticipation of Zinchenko going ? Have him and Walker on the right and Cucurella and Cancelo on the left

Walker might even play at CB in emergencies if Ake goes Ake and Zinchenko will fetch a lot more than 17 million and this lad could one day be a top class Walker replacement

Hasn’t he also played on the wing how about taking some of Sterlings games
I was thinking the exact same thing!!...was just about to post...makes perfect sense...

I was thinking the exact same thing!!...was just about to post...makes perfect sense...
I am glad someone agrees I thought it was very Pep thing to do play players in all sorts of positions. Then I thought it was trying to be to complicated and trying to save too much money

With Saints having KWP surely there’s a better side to loan him to for game time? Forest on loan to replace Spence would be good for game time but doubt he’ll get a ton of attacking practice there.

£17m??? Ok, I'm an ignorant ****, but I don't know the fella, he must be some prospect......£17m....

Fuck me, the tables have well and truly turned. I remember when the Rags were selling players for big sums who were basically just part of the youth/reserve set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.