Issues in Paris again... breaking

Can I start a thread about my multiple personality issues? Or my love of jam?
A psychiatrist replies. Yup, you got multiple personalities Mr Pole.
One is the Celtic supporter we have become used to. Sort of. And the other likes Jam, and as Jam is used to make jam tarts that personality must be a Jambo. Perhaps a third personality is the Pole bit and supports Poznan.
I think that's how it works.

One is the Celtic supporter we have become used to. Sort of. And the other likes Jam, and as Jam is used to make jam tarts that personality must be a Jambo. Perhaps a third personality is the Pole bit and supports Poznan.
+ He's got a soft spot for City and we're magic.

Not too bad East. You should be wearing a white coat. Or, a Sherlock hat. Probably both.

You forgot Eldor the magician, Aldo the disco dancing interior designer, Paul Weller tribute guy, Susie the pole dancing harlot, and Ruptrect played by Steve Martin.

Not a Jambo though. I have not deteriorated that far, yet.

“Sort of got used to”

That’s the nicest thing anyone in here has ever said to me. :)

+ He's got a soft spot for City and we're magic.

I never said magic. You could be, but that highest level will be bestowed by one of me when you return to Manchester in possession of the CL.

All of me’s will then concur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.