Issues in Paris again... breaking

No - what I am saying is there have been incidences on BM where things that could be terror related be they attacks or planned attacks are jumped on by some and dropped as soon as no ISLAMIC terror angle is exposed......... however when white Christian folk are jailed for planning terror related crimes it somehow doesn't warrant comment.
And of course white people who commit/plan to commit atrocities are always "lone wolves".

No - what I am saying is there have been incidences on BM where things that could be terror related be they attacks or planned attacks are jumped on by some and dropped as soon as no ISLAMIC terror angle is exposed......... however when white Christian folk are jailed for planning terror related crimes it somehow doesn't warrant comment.
Because they are planned.

Safaa Boular didn't get a thread dedicated to her or a guy recently who was planning attacks.

Not sure can a one off isolated act by someone with a grudge be terrorism, or does terrorism need to be a campaign of terror by a group with political demands.

Legally, yes.

Although from what’s coming out now about this guy, the authorities are saying this guy was just a bit mental so maybe he didn’t have any serious political motive.

I find it quite sad that some people whom I would consider the usual suspects jump on any incident that could remotely be terror related with relish to vent their views yet other acts pass without comment. For example today a young man was jailed for plotting to amongst other things murder a Labour MP in an act he described as that of a "white jihadist" and he Cumbrian guy a couple of weeks ago who was jailed for planning an attack on a Pride march - oddly these things seems to pass without comment.

Isn't it just.
Not seen any posts about the mother and children attacked in Bolton in May, in the street in broad daylight. Mother is still in critical condition.

Seems odd users complaining about there being no threads about a particular issue, but not actually starting one themselves either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.