Issues in Paris again... breaking

It shouldn't be about whether or not you've got an agenda to promote, it should be about whether or not you think it's worthy of discussion.
You say that now Ric, but every time I've started a thread to discuss the euthanasia of the ginger population it hasn't lasted long.

You say that now Ric, but every time I've started a thread to discuss the euthanasia of the ginger population it hasn't lasted long.

Yes - threads on certain subjects have a habit of disappearing. I'm not looking for a ban and am not naming names but I stand by my initial point of how "terror" attacks in some locations are jumped on by some posters before any proof is in as to who has carried out the attack and what was the motivation that was all.

Interesting case today about a Halifax man jailed - Ashkan Ebrahimi - who was plotting revenge on the authorities - his home was found to be full of weapons and it looked like he was trying to make a bomb. The motivation was that his ex-partner took an order out to prevent him seeing his child. He was sent over the edge by this and all sorts of nasties found about his plans - and he even filmed himself holding a gun and in front of a Nazi flag - proper head case but not sure it deserves a whole thread of its own?

Yes - threads on certain subjects have a habit of disappearing. I'm not looking for a ban and am not naming names but I stand by my initial point of how "terror" attacks in some locations are jumped on by some posters before any proof is in as to who has carried out the attack and what was the motivation that was all.

Interesting case today about a Halifax man jailed - Ashkan Ebrahimi - who was plotting revenge on the authorities - his home was found to be full of weapons and it looked like he was trying to make a bomb. The motivation was that his ex-partner took an order out to prevent him seeing his child. He was sent over the edge by this and all sorts of nasties found about his plans - and he even filmed himself holding a gun and in front of a Nazi flag - proper head case but not sure it deserves a whole thread of its own?

I've started a thread about the Jack Renshaw case, so you could always add it to that if you like. Can give it a more generic title if necessary.

I don’t control them and they pop up in opposition to each other sometimes in the same sentence.

You must have noticed.

What a week I chose to give up glue.
Go on then. Call the thread Identity, always liked that film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.