Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

trying using agoda if you have to book something if your hotel falls through,you can send your hotel messages , and also instant chat with agoda customers services,not that its helped me much the last week or so,but less stressful than phone calls.
Ta, sadly its not that simple. The crooks have not told booking.com that theyve cancelled. Shortly after phoning me and cancelling, telling me to book somewhere else, they told booking.com my credit card was invalid. I'm worried they could on Friday claim full payment as a no show using my credit card details.

Claim it back through your card issuer if you’re charged what you shouldn’t be. Leave a bad review too.
How do you prove to your credit card the thieving fucks cancelled me? It was a phone call. The credit card company are duty bound to pay.

The bent turkish wankers at one point told me I could pay cash as well. Its ruining the whole trip. Sick of it all.
We were ok in the end but it caused a lot of anxiety,and our room was in a converted garage , although not a lot of conversation had actually been done
Actually the owners of that hotel may have been Turkish
Don't worry you'll be ok

Ta, sadly its not that simple. The crooks have not told booking.com that theyve cancelled. Shortly after phoning me and cancelling, telling me to book somewhere else, they told booking.com my credit card was invalid. I'm worried they could on Friday claim full payment as a no show using my credit card details.
I'm in the same boat , but mine is worse,i booked on agoda but its showing on my booking.com account too,agoda have removed it from my account with them yesterday but I found out,it was showing on my booking account too,the same hotel,same dates , the hotel in question,have cancelled,re affirmed my booking 3 times in the last two weeks.
they have my card details , i will never ever go there again after this weekend.

I think what he's saying is how do you prove it's been cancelled and hasn't just failed to turn up
Yep, that is what I am saying. They've cancelled, then offered the apartment if I pay cash then cancelled again when i wasnt happy with that, all in one phone call. They have not told Booking.com its cancelled, booking.com are insistent I go there as its valid !!

Yep, that is what I am saying. They've cancelled, then offered the apartment if I pay cash then cancelled again when i wasnt happy with that, all in one phone call. They have not told Booking.com its cancelled, booking.com are insistent I go there as its valid !!
Make sure you share the hotel name with us on here so we can all vent our/your spleen with a bullshit review to deter others staying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.