Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

Got a bit worried when the price tripled half expected a cancellation
But prices settled down now and actually cheaper than we paid

Fucktards, surely it's a contract of booking though when you have paid?
Then again what's anyone going to do take a Turkish Hotel to small claims court.
Leave them some shit reviews when bored at the airport on the way back.

If there's an option for the customer to cancel up until a few days before then the hotel has the same right. Its shit but its to be expected

Make sure you share the hotel name with us on here so we can all vent our/your spleen with a bullshit review to deter others staying
Sadly that is what started this thread. I mentioned in another one where I was staying and a Blue replied they'd just canceled him.......and then another said the same. That was 3 days ago, I have been expecting it to be honest but thought at least they would do it officially.

It is The Colorist, Sisli, Istanbul. On Monday they are going to get slaughtered.

A mate has just contacted me saying their hotel wouldn`t accept them and they`ve been put by the hotel in apartment elsewhere for which they wanted cash. A bit worrying as I`m due at the same hotel on Friday.

Not had time to read the whole thread. Stressed out big time . My mate booked a hotel through Booking.com Taksim Park Hotel. He had an email this morning saying his card has declined (even though we don’t pay until we get there ) . I think he booked it on a card which has now expired but tried putting in the new card details but can’t get in touch with the hotel . He’s gone through booking.com who said don’t worry just keeping trying. FFS!

Sadly that is what started this thread. I mentioned in another one where I was staying and a Blue replied they'd just canceled him.......and then another said the same. That was 3 days ago, I have been expecting it to be honest but thought at least they would do it officially.

It is The Colorist, Sisli, Istanbul. On Monday they are going to get slaughtered.
And when you’re in Turkey pay them a visit and shit on their floor

Not had time to read the whole thread. Stressed out big time . My mate booked a hotel through Booking.com Taksim Park Hotel. He had an email this morning saying his card has declined (even though we don’t pay until we get there ) . I think he booked it on a card which has now expired but tried putting in the new card details but can’t get in touch with the hotel . He’s gone through booking.com who said don’t worry just keeping trying. FFS!
I had a phone call to cancel me during which they said I could pay cash and then when I was reluctant to do that cancelled me. About an hour later they told Booking.com my credit card had been declined. 3 hours worth of calls to Booking.com, 5 lying emails from them and I am still none the wiser.

I had a phone call to cancel me during which they said I could pay cash and then when I was reluctant to do that cancelled me. About an hour later they told Booking.com my credit card had been declined. 3 hours worth of calls to Booking.com, 5 lying emails from them and I am still none the wiser.
My mate has just had an email directly from hotel via what’s app saying they will discuss our booking tomorrow . What is there to discuss FFS .

My mate has just had an email directly from hotel via what’s app saying they will discuss our booking tomorrow . What is there to discuss FFS .
I'm getting really pissed off now. I've have just spoken to booking.com I asked her to think how her grandad would feel if he were treated like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.