Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

If his new place is anywhere near, why not deliver a fresh one in person !
I did this once. Had a villa booked in Florida that was cancelled so close to arrival that I had being given the key codes to get in. Booked another in the same street so decided to let myself in and have a nosey around it. Pool area was particular beautiful with crystal clear water-well it was until I took a shit in it!

I’ve booked what looks like a prison cell, albeit very nice inside. Lol!

I’m a bit apprehensive about the apartment and street it’s on now.
Our hotel looks like it's in bandit country as well, I keep thinking it's gonna be like The Warriors getting back Coney Island after the game

I use Trivago myself for price comparison (Booking often the best deal) but I’d say it’s down to the hotel themselves.

A hotel said my card wasn’t authorising once yet I’d just been paid and it allowed me to buy my lunch etc. They used it as an excuse to cancel my room and I never stayed there again. It’s in a city I often visit too.

Our hotel looks like it's in bandit country as well, I keep thinking it's gonna be like The Warriors getting back Coney Island after the game

Been in touch with the hosts who have been very good and answered all my questions and slight concerns. They assured me the iron gate at the front of the apartment door doesn’t have to be closed at night, and it is only there as a security guard because the apartment is empty when it isn’t being let out. The same with the window bars as the apartment is on the ground floor. The main door into the apartment block is a normal door. The second floor with the living accommodation doesn’t have bars on the windows.

Been in touch with the hosts who have been very good and answered all my questions and slight concerns. They assured me the iron gate at the front of the apartment door doesn’t have to be closed at night, and it is only there as a security guard because the apartment is empty when it isn’t being let out. The same with the window bars as the apartment is on the ground floor. The main door into the apartment block is a normal door. The second floor with the living accommodation doesn’t have bars on the windows.
What about the security guard with the machine gun?

The dirty Turkish Dog of an owner/manager at The Colorist has just cancelled my booking. He got his lackey to phone me. I told him he brings shame on his country.
The money grabbing whore.

The hotel we booked in Harrow for the Stoke tried cancelling the day before ,they refunded the deposit .A phone call to booking.com ensured me it would be honoured but pay cash at the hotel
All was fine but wasn't happy till we arrived
Sure it was just a scam to avoid them paying tax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.